kraftwerk - highly innovative portable power plant

amjath

Human Spambot
kraftwerk opens up a whole new dimension in freedom and independence when it comes to supplying your mobile electronic devices with energy. Why? Because kraftwerk enables you to generate your own energy using a small, handy device – in such large amounts that you can run your iPhone, tablet, or even your GoPro camera for weeks!

kraftwerk is your very own portable power plant:

Amazingly small and highly efficient
Completely independent of any power grid or wall outlet
Supplies power reliably – anywhere and at any time
New and pioneering fuel cell technology
An invaluable advantage both in everyday life and even when traveling to the ends of the earth

*s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/003/110/741/08b261b0ecd5ceae46a4d07f515da7fe_large.jpg?1420564188
*s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/003/110/746/c0debf4c7f5058476fc4639599014ecd_large.jpg?1420564278
*www.kickstarter.com/projects/265641170/kraftwerk-highly-innovative-portable-power-plant/description

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Kraftwerk, in German, means Power Station. I don't think they are going to get sued for that.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Apple means a fruit as well :D

Yes. But I don't think a musical band is going to sue a technology company for using their b(r)and name.

Extra: In 1982, Kraftwerk were working on a new album initially name Technicolor, but later changed to Technipop due to trademark issues. :)) (Source: Wikipedia)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
About 1 year moar wait!
I want this NOWW... For my freaking big a$$ powerful Moto X, battery of which doesn't even last for hours, when heavily used.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
About 1 year moar wait!
I want this NOWW... For my freaking big a$$ powerful Moto X, battery of which doesn't even last for hours, when heavily used.
Xiaomi 10400 is not sufficient for me. When I charge my one plus one while using and charge Samsung s2 twice will drain it to zero.

I might preorder one. I want to check whether they will detect the money later( I mean before shipping) and not now. When I backed leap motion they detect my money when shipping so have to read the terms first

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

Which is old tech now.
kraftwerk - highly innovative portable power plant

Welcome to the future.

im not very convinced by this concept
it needs gas and you have to purchase gas cartridges
its a risk as gas is flammable and it certainly wont be allowed at airports etc where they dont allow lighters etc
even if they have written it will be allowed on airplanes, certain airlines and airports still impose restrictions on regular powerbanks itself
its certainly great for use in places where electricity is a problem though
pricing is $ 89 whereas a similiar capacity Mi Powerbank costs 1k(11 charges vs 8-9 charges -iPhone as reference)
though Mi 10400 mah powerbank does take quite a while to recharge(3 secs vs 10 hours on 1A/5 hours on 2A)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
We can import the device with empty cartridges and refill them locally like cigarette lighters. I hope that is the way the device is designed.

tkin

Back to school!!
We can import the device with empty cartridges and refill them locally like cigarette lighters. I hope that is the way the device is designed.
I don't think that cigarette lighter fluid is the fuel in this case, they are talking about LPG and I'm sure the device will require pure LPG, as pollutants may spoil the device.

That won't be easily available in India. [STRIKE]And you cannot side load gas into it. [/STRIKE] The gas is loaded into the device from the cartridges, so you have to load the gas into it. You'll need LPG, but the pure variant I think.

You may have to purchase gas cartridges to operate if you can't get gas here, shipping those to India will be a nightmare as flammable items are usually confiscated by Indian customs office.

Last edited:
Top Bottom