Human Spambot
*www.aedes.us/d/yt4nA.jpg

Title: Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

Genre: Action/RPG

Developer: Big Huge Games

Release Date: February 7

Platforms: PC, PS3, xBox 360

Wikipedia Description:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an upcoming single-player action role-playing game for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.[4] Ken Rolston, the lead designer of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, acts as the game's executive designer. Additionally, noted fantasy author R.A. Salvatore created the game universe and lore, with Todd McFarlane, creator of Spawn, working on the artwork, and Grant Kirkhope, long-time composer for Rare Ltd., creating the musical score.

Any one playing this?

roque

WAITING FOR ME3 MP BETA
was thinking of pre-ordering it but saving bucks for syndicate and me3...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If anyone out here has played Lord of the Rings: War in the North, this game plays exactly like it. The inventory, item pick ups and the whole UI, in general, is very similar to it. I just completed the intro quest, which was essentially the same level provided in the demo. The combat is pretty fluid. The camera, however, is screwed up during fights. Lip-sync seems to be all over the place, it never seems to match the voice overs. But it's fun.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Camera is really bad. Screws up the situation while in tight battles. Another major trouble is the dodging and blocking mechanics. I don't know how well they are going to get, but right now.. they pretty much suck. The game is fun nonetheless. Reached Level 4. Now doing couple of side quests.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completing this demo will unlock some weapon or Armor or both in ME3 & playing ME3 demo will unlock some weapon or armor for this game.

gameranand

Living to Play
@Kola
Camera always tries to be cinematic in battles thus not giving good angle for the player to fight and hiding some things.

No its nowhere near DAO. They can't be compared at all, this game is all about you while DAO was squad based RPG.

Lord073

Journeyman
Dated graphics, Generic plot & Annoying camera -That's all I have to say about this game after playing the demo. Yeah, the combat feels pretty good but the camera spoils the fun. Pretty disappointing given the reputation of the people behind the creation of this game. Another overhyped and overrated game. I'm skipping it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom