keylogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
hey
any one knows any good keylogger out there which has the following functions:

---ability to attach with other programn and install without the user getting to know & hence send to remote pc's via email,etc

---stealth - no icons neware, not in Task manager (Ctrl+Alt+del)
---send logs to email/FTP server
---has a time limit as to how long it will remain on the target pc
---can b free/paid but preferably free
---bypasses most if not all firewalls n anitvirus softwares

im only asking to use it in my own and my home lan pc's so it wont be illegal to discuss about it i hope.

also, dont tell me about Perfect Keylogger cuz i already have it and wen i tried it, only worked on my own pc....remote installation didnt work.

thx dudes

Sourabh

Laptoping
have u heard of XPCSPY ??

its the best has all the features u want

besides it takes screenshots after every specifies time
[i have set it to 20 seconds/screenshot]
can b installed to work on target pc for a specified duration and all the logged text, websites visited, passwords, programs ran, would b sent to a particular pop3 account after having set the perfect working pop3 settings in it

what else do u need

and its not a freeware software

for more info pm me

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
I havent tried XPCSPY.. but what abt iSpyNow.. even thats commercial one.. But it gets detected by Norton.. i mean the trojan created..

XPCSPY? does it get detected?

Sourabh

Laptoping
every keylogger on earth wod get detected by any descent enof av

this is obvious bcoz some app is continuosly loggin something whtever is happening on the pc and wont any AV detect it

all keyloggers get detected as "w32.HackTool" virus as by NAV

so if u have seen this hacktool notification in ur av then its probably due to keyloggers damn!!!

do post in more info abt keyloggers

who doesnt wann them

besides whichever pc u go be it cybercafe, college pcs, friends pcs, just download the one mb file n install it
keyloggers rulz :lol:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
here is my anti key logger tutorial :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7079

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

H

h4ck3r

Thanks

Hey tht was a whole bunch of crap man.. Why should u use keyloggers to hack a guy. Better go for sub 7.Thts the best trojan. I also saw a guy saying the trojan waz det by norton..the solution to defeat it is just bind the keylogger with a different name in ms-word as object.Atleast norton wont detect ..but ms word will ask do u wanna scan for virus..thts where it goes down..If u are tricky customer like me u can get it to be executed by binding it with some app which kills norton av and all firewalls on exec before norton kills the trojan 8)

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
every keylogger on earth wod get detected by any descent enof av

this is obvious bcoz some app is continuosly loggin something whtever is happening on the pc and wont any AV detect it

I do agree wid these.. But why dont software like NetNanny, CHatNanny and other tools used to monitor activities 'Legally' aren't detected as Virus? If those programs have a sorta signature, is it not possible to emulate that signature?...

Coz i guess, once the activities are logged, Emailing the stuff is no big deal..

H

h4ck3r

i dont think thts right

i dont think what u said is right becoz most av progiies like norton and mcafee compare some strings and if those strings are removed from the virus infected .exe or trojan then it wont be detected...this kind of srting removal is possible with a hex editor.. :twisted: for example consider a virus named w32/valla.b this virus is residing in my pc and i have tried to remove the string using free hex editor..The string i serched for is "valhalla" ..
If u wanna see it for uerself try it !!! IF U DARE... :wink: :wink:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
and iam proud to announce to all the digit users tht my pc has nearly 50 viruses..exact no is 47 ..iam sure i will make the toll go up somehow and slam a century
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.