Keyboard problem...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi all,

from past few days my Logitech keyboard's some keys are not working
A,S,D are not typing anything where as rest of the keys are working perfectly.

I have opened the keyboard & cleaned the plastic PCB of it but still the problem
persists.

what is the problem?

I will buy a new keyboard if no solution is found..but still I love my 7yr old keyboard :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
7 years!!!
Dude.. you have got to tell which brand's keyboard is it? Such a heavy duty piece! :shock:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
7 years:shock: i am sure keyboard manufacturers will have sleepless nights if they see this by any chance was that TVS Gold

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
why u guys r so surprised with a 7yr old keyboard...

I got this keyboard with my branded HCL beanstalk Desktop in April 2004 :cool:

so far it worked marvelously...

7 years!!!
Dude.. you have got to tell which brand's keyboard is it? Such a heavy duty piece! :shock:

I have mentioned its brand name already above..

Ok..so I will buy a new one...
pls suggest good brands within 500 :))

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
But got to tell you, TVS Keyboards are the best ones.
I had used many local brands (Rs. 100-140 ones), that didn't survived even a year.
But I am using this TVS one (around Rs. 150). But it's awesome. I ditched a newly bought keyboard for TVS one, since it didn't provided that smoothness in typing! :-D

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^^ agreed, i have this metal tap keyboard of TVS (I love its tapping sound :D)which is working nicely since 10 years.:cool:

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Get a new keyboard buddy, i heard that the TVS gold is a very good keyboard, and sells for some 1.4k (so confirmed)

sukant

Fragholic
My PS2 keyboard still in working condition is 7 years Old with brand name xenitis which was the brand of PC we had recieved under the Cyber Scheme of Goa govt :).

Krow

Crowman
But got to tell you, TVS Keyboards are the best ones.
I had used many local brands (Rs. 100-140 ones), that didn't survived even a year.
But I am using this TVS one (around Rs. 150). But it's awesome. I ditched a newly bought keyboard for TVS one, since it didn't provided that smoothness in typing! :-D

Which keyboard is this TVS Rs 150 only?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Ok..so I will buy a new one...
pls suggest good brands within 500 :))

Logitech K200, low profile & robust. Used it for 1-2 weeks and it looked good to me.

P.S. you are very lucky in having a keyboard which worked flawlessly for 7 years. ;) Congrats!!

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
@OP For 500 u can have only low level kbd. If gaming kbd is not reqd take TVS GOLD eye closed. It will never let u downn. I have personally used it for 8 yrs(2001-2009) with good maintenance and then sold it for 700. All this before joining TDF.

Top Bottom