KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.....Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
Hi
This is the first time I have experienced a difficult to solve error like this :
"KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.........Stop: 0x00000077"

Symptom:
I have 5 partitions : C,E,F,G,H.
Almost 90% of file,folder names on E,F,G,H have been changed to some symbols and most of the folders show empty space/nothing in them. But yet the whole corresponding partition shows the same free space as before. The strangest thing I found is C partition is left completely untouched,no error on file/folders.

Other Info that may help ya:
1. The only system change within the whole month is I removed the graphic card reverting back to onboard VGA four days back....while the problem started today.
2. C is on first HDD and E,F,G,H are on 2nd hardisk !!
3. I can read all the files/folders on all drives completely intact as before from linux....So this rules out the possiblity of badsectors on the 2nd hardisk!

If any body has experienced this error please lemme know and please do not post contents from google,websites......please let me know if u have actually solved the error.

Thanx in advance!

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
Visit *support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q315266 for info on the error and how to troubleshoot... It appears that the second HDD has become corrupted somehow... Try to switch your pagefile to the first HDD and see what happens...

Post the full error message along with parameters

Arun

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Most probably, there is some problem with your hard disk.

Maybe the hard disk is on its way out :neutral: , so better back up any data you can as fast as possible before it knocks out completely.

See this link on how to troubleshoot it:
KERNAL DATA ERROR

Savvy:!:

OP
mediator

mediator

Technomancer
No, the hdd is fine as i told ya that all data can be read from linux. Also microsoft's web help is the last help page i'll visit....coz most of the time they have just posted crap. Neways I had already visited microsoft's site and many other sites. So atlast I posted here.
ANd I have switched my pagefile to other hdd with no use. What I found today is when I updated the graphics driver of windows...some of the files and folders were again visible and the orginal filenames were restored. But the problem yet remains. Also I have corrected the kernel page error problem by making complete dump of memory.....so it wont show the BSOD.
So the problem of corrupt file/foder names remains.
I'm justwaiting for my graphic card to come back! Thanx for posting...BUt neway if u still have a solution please post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom