Karunanidhi is Ravana in Allahabad Dussehra

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Karunanidhi is Ravana in Allahabad Dussehra

By IE
Thursday October 18, 01:18 PM
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi is being projected as "present-day Ravana" by Ramlila committees in the town, which plan to burn his effigy along with that of the demon king on Dussehra.
"After Ravana, Karunanidhi has questioned existence of our Lord. He cannot see Ram from behind the dark spectacles that he wears. It seems Ravana has been reborn as Karunanidhi . We will pay him back in the same coin," says Abhay Awasthi, a senior member of the Pattharchatti Ramlila Committee.
The committee has also brought out a book listing Karunanidhi's remarks on Lord Ram over the Sethusamudram Project and this book is being distributed door to door in Allahabad "to awaken the people to the conspiracy of a few to play with the religious sentiments of Hindus".
The committee says it will burn Karunanidhi's effigy on Dussehra to spread the message that any word against Lord Ram will not be tolerated.
"The Government at the Centre tried to play with the sentiments of crores of Hindus by trying to give the impression that it would go ahead with the Sethusamudram Project. But it had to backtrack for fear of losing power. The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister should learn a lesson and should immediately tender an apology," said Kapilmuni Karwaria, the chief of the committee.
In Allahabad, Dussehra is celebrated on a grand scale with lakhs of people participating.

:D:eek: wth?tamizharkalukku kopam varaado?
*in.news.yahoo.com/071017/48/6m2r0.html

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
karunanidhi ravana...????????

ask them whoever bashes him to bang thier heads on wall..

his vision are far more true than thier creative , imaginative GOD...

karunanidhi is fighting for the good of tamil nadu people but the north knowing the huge value and tremendous income to taamilnadu which will eventually make it richest state ... are putting all kinds of road block.. in name of God..

if some thing is good and helps poor i think i dont even care of breaking all the religiuos rules ...
even the imaginary bridge between india and srilanka..

isnt that all continents seperated and went away??
cant that bridge be remanants of those trail..

i have all support for him...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
werent many temples were brought down because they were built on public land (gov land )??????
nobody appose then why???
wont that time thier sentiments come up and fight against gov..
or has the brought down temples have affected thier life ???
nothing..
really nothing ..

life just goes on without ur knowledge...!! NOBODY IS THERE TO DESIGN UR FUTURE !!!!

think of the future ..!!

if we keep on blocking all the plans and ideas in the name god.. i think we will soon return to stone age?? and still be a developing country for many thousand centuries.....!!!!

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
Rajinikanth is negotiating this matter with Kalaigner Karunanidhi! :p
*in.news.yahoo.com/071017/211/6m16c.html

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
yes also he said that north is using this sethu project as political hold and putting blocks to the project..

i read in the newspaper...

he said that karunanidhi should sought this with politicians in the north... who are using the religion for thier political use .....

he at times takes concern for people...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Oh great, its just like burning effigies of leaders at political rallies. Everyone who criticises the attempt to burn his effigy remember that we live in a democracy. Karunanidhi has his freedom to say what he wants. People have the freedom to pay him back in a peaceful unhurting manner. Its just n effigy, not that K is beinbg hurt bodily or personally!

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
Sri Ram is divine for every hindu's,whether in north or south(atleast in Kerala).
I think nobody is against TN development.whether ur ministers got salem division or better trains or upper hand on centre funds when it come to south.
Only thing is karuna nidhi's words on Lord Ram which is provocating.if only hindus and India where such a comment is possible.do Karunanidhi thinks he can say something like this on something related to Mohammadiyar's(Islam)?
no.he cant.appreciate the tolerance.it is the people who are reciprocating to what kalaigner's words.
also Rama Sethu is quiet old.which may be done some more research as it is mentioned in Ramayana.

mediator

Technomancer
his vision are far more true than thier creative , imaginative GOD...
Exactly what vision does he have, besides corruption?

karunanidhi is fighting for the good of tamil nadu people but the north knowing the huge value and tremendous income to taamilnadu which will eventually make it richest state ... are putting all kinds of road block.. in name of God..
Regionalism speaks at its peak from ur post. If ur beloved goggleboy is so vision-full then I wonder why caste based drama is so popular there.

isnt that all continents seperated and went away??
cant that bridge be remanants of those trail..
Can't Gandhiji be a fictitous character from an award winning novel? I wonder what guyzz like u wud say 100 yrs hence with phrases like "Can't that, may be, might be possible" from their own imaginations and opinions!

werent many temples were brought down because they were built on public land (gov land )??????
U said it urself, coz they were built on public lands. The heritage like Tajmahal, temples of gadiwal, kedarnath etc and the setu were built 'before' any modern rulez was established!!

life just goes on without ur knowledge...!! NOBODY IS THERE TO DESIGN UR FUTURE !!!!

think of the future ..!!

if we keep on blocking all the plans and ideas in the name god.. i think we will soon return to stone age?? and still be a developing country for many thousand centuries.....!!!!
I agree, but why not control population first?
Rising population => unemployment => poverty => illiteracy => unemployment => scarcity of resources/space => figthing => deaths ...a cycle in itself...and a destruction of human mind/civilization!
So u see if one really wants to think for a better future then why not just implement 2 child norm instead of playing around with environment?

Yes we see the future, so we created dams and then we know what happened next. We humans for our selfish needs discovered Carbon based fuels and saw future in it and now we all are trying to fight for our survival in hope of reversing it.

Since u were only probable that the setu was formed from some natural event, then I think there is some probabilty as well that it might affect the natural stabilty in that region if the setu is removed!! Just like himalayas protect us from cold winds from siberia hence giving us such a wonderful climate to grow food, similary the setu might be protecting us for some reasons as well, may be it is protecting T.N from getting submerged! I am just being probable as u are.....absurd u can say!!

But if the goggleboy cudn't stop corruption, caste based drama etc that cud have improved the lives of civilians dramatically, then I guess he has no right to play with their emotions too! :oops:

I hope improving civilization etc doesn't come last in the priority list of the goggleboy!!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i don't think so.,.

what is the need to say something against them??
are they apposing anything ??

if time comes and need is there and if necessary he WILL... he is not a coward... atleast comparing with other politician..
who will have guts to speak like that ???
when every political party is aiming for more votes based on cast and religion

kumarmohit

Technomancer
And that is his trick isnt it. Criticise Hinduism and get Non hindu votes. As for anyone else having guts to speak like that we already have the left for that purposes.

when every political party is aiming for more votes based on cast and religion
he is also using the same thing only his approach is different!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Exactly what vision does he have, besides corruption?

i think this sethu project itself is a vision for SOUTH !!!

Regionalism speaks at its peak from ur post. If ur beloved goggleboy is so vision-full then I wonder why caste based drama is so popular there.

and yes my post if its regional oriented .. why shouldnt it be ?? when we were not given opportunity to grow??
caste problems are all over india not particularly in south .. werent there problem with gujjar`s?? wht do u call that thing ....??? i still dont remember when i heard a clash between two community in TN??
how many times have u sen south politicians apposing or even saying anything regarding any projects of the north??
i am not blaming all but those crooked politicians.. yes i do agree not all politicians are good here too..

Can't Gandhiji be a fictitous character from an award winning novel? I wonder what guyzz like u wud say 100 yrs hence with phrases like "Can't that, may be, might be possible" from their own imaginations and opinions!

CRAZY!!! i wouldnt do it ... cause i reason things.. i think u r the one thinking so..
this is taken from wikipedia.... see for ur self .. even the archaeological dept have concluded that there is not bridge !! u better start reasoning .,..

The Union government admitted in late 2007 that there was no historical evidence to establish the existence of Ram. In an affidavit filed before the apex court, the Archaeological Survey of India too rejected the claim of the existence of man made bridge in the area where the project was under construction.[1] A day later, the affidavit was withdrawn by government of India.[2] However, the State government of Tamil Nadu continue to maintain its official stance and refused to review the project.[3][4]

I agree, but why not control population first?
Rising population => unemployment => poverty => illiteracy => unemployment => scarcity of resources/space => figthing => deaths ...a cycle in itself...and a destruction of human mind/civilization!
So u see if one really wants to think for a better future then why not just implement 2 child norm instead of playing around with environment?

i think still india is a illiterate country .. and many dont know the consequence of many children in the future.. thats why gov is implementing variuos projects such as *www.ldb.org/vl/geo/asia/3ind.htm

go see for yourself.. they cant say stop child birth..

may be it is protecting T.N from getting submerged!

LOL *www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Miranda_Orange/mir25.gif

Last edited:

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
u just wish none of the VHP ppl read ur post, else u r dead.... if u r in north, btr u dnt say such things personally anywhere... its the guyz lyk u who pomote regionalism n its coz of guyz lyk u v hindus are the most laid back religious community about our religion but wen v raise voices against such things, its the ppl lyk u who dnt support their religion..........

i m not much of a religious guy... but i do respect my religion n perform its rituals with utmost respect... n i hav nvr said anything ill against any religion...

yeah give me a warning for this if anybody wants to... i dnt care!

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
the TN politics is something remote to people from other states.
it is called as Dravidian politics where DMK,AIDMK all fighting to get power.
dont u ppl remember the actions shown on suntv when karunanidhi is taken by police ( ordered by fat lady Jayalalitha being CM at that time) at night and karunanidhi crying "AIyyo AIyyo" ? does it happen in any other states?
it is simply different if you come to TN.violence is more than what will be in north when dravidian parties fights each other.

vaithy

In the zone
This topic reflect the division of our country on the basis of religion,region,caste, grid and linguist barrier.. if educated people are deeply biased towards fellow human,fellow Indians, than what about our illiterate coountrymen would do when such issues raised ? every body is biased I am north I am south' but nobody says I am 'Indian' it is very sad!!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^ i am ready to say..
are u ready to be united???

never will they...
u just wish none of the VHP ppl read ur post, else u r dead.... if u r in north, btr u dnt say such things personally anywhere... its the guyz lyk u who pomote regionalism n its coz of guyz lyk u v hindus are the most laid back religious community about our religion but wen v raise voices against such things, its the ppl lyk u who dnt support their religion..........

i m not much of a religious guy... but i do respect my religion n perform its rituals with utmost respect... n i hav nvr said anything ill against any religion...

yeah give me a warning for this if anybody wants to... i dnt care!

EXCUSE ME wht did i say to hurt vhp feeling ??? common...this is not right
i am justing expressing my idea .. is that some thing criminal..

let me tell u if u have voice speak out .. how come we suppress u ??
i am also a hindu..
i can only comment on hinduism.. just like periyaar...
dont blame me ... blame the politics.. wht did u raise ur voice for then ??

now where is the freedom of speech .. i didnt mention anybody specific...

and to say u i am an pure aetheist...

so i dont give a damn about the religion ... but i am not hurting others also..

its just my thought ??

why would they kill me ??

then first its rajini to be in the line ...

LOL./..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom