K750i or k550i???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yes first of all that problem i am facing its sick......
it happens a few times......hmm....half of times....or say 4 out of 10 times.

its costs 10900 RS with hutch General (not student plan :( ) connection free !!??!!

with it came hpm-62 headphones(carp:() ......64 MB M2(wow soo big:mad:) and USB Cable(cool:cool:)
USB Cable also charges the cell battery when connected to computer.

CD with software......pretty good helps you sync ur phone with outlook :cool: !!

hutch free ???
i dumped it and kept good old BSNL..
thinking of changing to Airtel college plan..

in bangalore at global access jaynagar showroom.....10900 RS

matt0323

Broken In
i would never buy old phones.. go for k550i its slim better design than k750i. does camera matter that much? i don't think you would be taking pictures 24/7 right? flash ur new k550i to get walkman 2.0 w/ megabass :cool:

krun

Right off the assembly line
hi everyone...
im having a really hard time deciding wether to buy k55o or k750.... i got from all ur posts that the 750's camerais better but can someone pls tell me abt the sound quality through loudspeakers...which phone has better sound through loudspeakers?

Scorpion

Journeyman
^^ Dude! You brought up an year old thread! So, how much is ur budget? Go for a K790i which is a lot better than the above two.

krun

Right off the assembly line
get a k550i and flash it to w610i.

hmmm wat do u mean by flash it to w610i?

n also guys , the problem is that i cant go for k790i bcs it is slightly above my budget....
but suppposing i was to save up for that, is the loudspeaker on it good?

n

^^ Dude! You brought up an year old thread! So, how much is ur budget? Go for a K790i which is a lot better than the above two.

the problem is that i cant go for k790i bcs it is slightly above my budget.. so wat out of those two wud u recommend?

Last edited:

Scorpion

Journeyman
as far as I know. k750i is a very old model... go for a k550i, if u must.

k790i is a very good cam phone and u will never regret saving for it... loud speaker is NOT very loud (I used the phone), just average sound output, but very good clarity/quality. Excellent Xenon flash with 3.2 MP cam is its big plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom