Jhoom barabar jhoom review!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
anyone here who has watched the movie should know by now wat i m gonna write..this is an utter crap movie..the worst under the yash raj banners....they should give them a award fr making a movie without a story.....its like taking bhaji frm,alu frm there,water frm sumwhere and mix them together....there re 8 remixes of the title track in the movie+the 4 songs already given...the song halki halki was of 13 mins....there are almost an hour of music in there..peaple we had gone to watch a movie nt music video...but abhishek was too good...sum may say that abhi was crap but u need guts to carry out such a role....luk at him tht way and u will understand hw well he acted...priety and lara were there fr skin show and bobby was there to fill up the star gap...

the screenplay was howevr too good with amitabh cropping up evry now and then...with the same song....the venues selected wer out of the world and lara lokked pretty good after a long time...
well..according to me the best thing i could find in the theatre was abhis acting..he lip-kissed priety and lara...:D...revenge ovr ash..LOL....and ya...the chak de india triler..sharrukh was AWESUM...tho m nt a srk fan..but he was too good....

so the verdict...go if ur a abhi fan cos he doesnt dissapointor if u want to watch a music video cos the music is really great....or if u want to watch teh chak de india trailer up close....

eddie

El mooooo
LOL! The review is like really funny (not in a wrong way). You come in here with a red down thumb against thread title...post a few lines in negative and then go on drooling over all the masala a typical bollywood movie needs. If it has all the things you just mentioned then we might have a big hit on our hands.

Admit it...you liked it more than you hated it :D

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
to eddie...cummon..i said there was no storyline..evn the train has a storyline...jbj doesnt..its a crap movie by ne standards..but abhis acting was cool.....and the locations wer mind blowing...

now sum up
music video+abhis acting+awesum screenplay and location+chak de india trailer

is it worth it??

dikudik

Journeyman
Worst Movie From Brilliant Film maker Yash raj.

you ppl wil not belive but i send an email to yashraj To claim back tkt amt of rs.336 on their email id.
waiting for cheque of rs.336/-
once cum we wil have party do join me til then..................

Take care
N spread JBJ SMS nation wide for our relative n friend to save 100% time n money

hard_rock

Salieri Family
^^^^ Hey... Just now I got a SMS that
"Car parking and Cycle/bike stand fee collection for SHIVAJI is found to be more than the film collection of JHOOM BARA BAR JHOOM!!!"
Ha ha ha ha... ROFLMAO :)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Yashraj makes crap movies..there may be some exceptions though.
This a perfect example of how movies shouldnt be made.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Don't blame Yash Chopra for it...blame his son, Yash Chopra made beautiful movies before Adi took over. Look - Silisila, Kabhie Kabhie, Darr, Aaina, Dil to pagal Hai, veer zaara, Adi is nowdays spoiling the reputation of YR Films by Neel and Nicky, JBJ, Dhoom 2, etc.

netguy

In To The World
navjotjsingh said:
Don't blame Yash Chopra for it...blame his son, Yash Chopra made beautiful movies before Adi took over. Look - Silisila, Kabhie Kabhie, Darr, Aaina, Dil to pagal Hai, veer zaara, Adi is nowdays spoiling the reputation of YR Films by Neel and Nicky, JBJ, Dhoom 2, etc.

hey! Dhoom 2 is some wat btr wid others lik neel and niki

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
navjotjsingh said:

Add TARA RUM PUM also..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom