• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Phreezer

Phreezer

Broken In
Well bro...I'm still unemployed :grin:
Got an idea friends, why don't we post encrypted images right here on this thread. This way we can get some really cool wallpapers by our fellow digitans as well as some fundoo messages...

*cid-bf86c4558177e0f5.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Garfield.jpg

Password: first

CadCrazy

in search of myself
If you do t want patent it best way is to make it open source and let the others see/contribute to your project.
congrats and best of luck for you future.
Jai hind

OP
Phreezer

Phreezer

Broken In
Dude, it already is a Freeware. Furthermore, any suggestions are welcome for the betterment of it. But if you're talking about posting the code, then forget about it :lol:. But ofcourse your contribution is valuable & highly regarded, so keep sending any queries that you have. Thanx, Jai Hind.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Phreezer said:
Dude, it already is a Freeware. Furthermore, any suggestions are welcome for the betterment of it. But if you're talking about posting the code, then forget about it :lol:. But ofcourse your contribution is valuable & highly regarded, so keep sending any queries that you have. Thanx, Jai Hind.
Ur software is FREEWARE. It's good. But we are saying to patent the Algorithm used.

OP
Phreezer

Phreezer

Broken In
I was just sitting lazily when these bizarre ideas stuck my mind. Apart from the normal uses, the software can also be used in the following scenarios:D :

1) You can encrypt the letter that someone special sent you into a romantic wallpaper & then set it on ur desktop. Apart from the security, whenever you'll look at the wallpaper you'll get a nice feeling that that wallpaper holds some words for you.:p

2) Do you totally hate ur boss? Well, here's a chance to hit him/her with the choicest words you ever thought of. Just write whatever you wanna say to ur boss (!$#@%$^%*), encrypt it within Best Wishes image & zip it to ur boss. He/She will be delighted to see how much you care while you'll have the satisfaction that you finally said whatever you wanted to say;) :evil:

Got any more strange ideas like this....share it here:D

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey u have also more softwares on softpedia
*www.softpedia.com/progMoreBy/Publisher-Nikhil.html

good buddy...but u r telling only abt concealer.why is it so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom