Italian State Police Get Gadget-Filled Lamborghini Gallardo Police Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*img73.imageshack.us/img73/9602/lamboth7.jpg

The Italian state police have just received a customized Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 capable of 203 MPH to catch your ass anywhere you go. This Lambo isn't only about speed; it's also pretty smart, equipped with all kinds of high-tech police gadgets. An automatic number plate recognition system can track and send plate data in real-time to central control rooms, while a forward-looking camera is capable of data-logging GPS information to the video information and transmitting the live feed to offices in real-time. That vestigial trunk up front is put to good use as a first-response medical platform and refrigerated box for high-speed organ transport. Check out complete details, some sweet gallery images and two videos of the car and some light, police-sanctioned hoonage below of this completely useless police car that still would now take the top spot on our list of the top ten coolest police cars.

Read more...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hubba hubba...... :shock:

Maybe if I eat enough pasta & pizzas, they'll grant me Italian citizenship!! :))

VD17

Journeyman
this is a pretty old news, actually.. i remember reading it in Autocar a long time back.. but i didnt know about the gadgets fitted in it... awesome!

the best delhi police can do? the obsolete Toyota Qualis!!
this brings me to an interesting question: which car do you think would be the best for the Indian police? (keeping finances and stuff in mind)
my votes go to:
Tata Sumo Victa
Mahindra Scorpio
Renault Logan
Ford Fiesta
Tata Indigo

I think preference should be given to Indian manufacturers.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Here's our reply to Italy Police's new Lamborghini ------------------------------>
Indian Police Jeep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2118/2391905167_033d4df676.jpg?v=0

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I remember those good'ol cheesy mithun chasing ranjit...Vinod khanna on tail of Amitabh

Status
Not open for further replies.