IT Confidential: Microsoft Is Mired In Vista, Report Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

saipothuri

Broken In
recently came into possession of a manuscript called the Vista Study Group Report. Don't ask me how I got it: Let's just say it involved a parking garage, a cigarette-smoking man, and a code name inspired by a Robert Redford movie.

The Vista Study Group Report is a brutally honest assessment of Microsoft's marketing campaign for Windows Vista. It was solicited by Bill Gates, who is otherwise occupied, and written by a bipartisan committee of experts, including several former Microsoft executives, a retired engineer on the original IBM PC project, a federal prosecutor, a spammer, and a part-time salesman at Best Buy named Larry. The report features an executive summary and a list of 79 recommendations. Here's a sample

*www.informationweek.com/news/showA...OBVBK2QSNDLOSKH0CJUNN2JVN?articleID=196602832

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
saipothuri said:
recently came into possession of a manuscript called the Vista Study Group Report. Don't ask me how I got it: Let's just say it involved a parking garage, a cigarette-smoking man, and a code name inspired by a Robert Redford movie.

The Vista Study Group Report is a brutally honest assessment of Microsoft's marketing campaign for Windows Vista. It was solicited by Bill Gates, who is otherwise occupied, and written by a bipartisan committee of experts, including several former Microsoft executives, a retired engineer on the original IBM PC project, a federal prosecutor, a spammer, and a part-time salesman at Best Buy named Larry. The report features an executive summary and a list of 79 recommendations. Here's a sample

*www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=V5DA3UJOBVBK2QSNDLOSKH0CJUNN2JVN?articleID=196602832

^^ I thought you had possession of this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom