[Complaint] Issues with Blackberry from naaptol.com

Shankar9822

Broken In
Hello,

I did purchase Blackberry 9530 Storm from naaptol.com. The phone had issues from beginning and I was unable to configure the e-mails over my BB.
I did sort out this from visiting the BB store who did help me and also warned that they would not be that helpful from next time, as the handset was purchased online.
Then after 2 months, there was a problem with the touch screen. The Screen was not responding to any touches and was completely useless.
When contacted the BB service center, they did say that the handset has to be sent back to the "Original Provider", as BB does not service the handsets purchased online.
There was no response when tried contacting naaptol and I had to write an e-mail to their ceo (ceo@naaptol.com) and then I got a response after 2 days stating that "Wespro Digital Pvt Ltd" would help me out as they are the Original vendor.
When contacted Wespro, got a response that "they have not sold the handset and is not responsible for any transactions with naaptol".
After waiting for months, I was forced to sell my handset to a ground-zero price and paid a price for choosing naaptol.
Below are few details....

Order No.: 2797663

I would recommend all to keep away from naaptol after having horrifying experience.

rahulyo

Journeyman
Post ur problem on Naaptol Facebook page :- Naaptol | Facebook

N say " I m going to file case against u in Consumer court " .

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
good idea by rahulyo and you've bought a real old BB. You should have researched first. Storm is a buggy handset. This is the reason i dislike naaptol

Top Bottom