Issue playing Grid2

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
I have a Intel i7 2630QM 2GHz
4 GB DDR3 RAM
1 GB ATI Radeon HD 6770M GPU

But even with this i could not play GRID 2 in minimum graphics

It is starting and in some time it gets stuck with audio alone running in background. And a message pops up saying ATI graphics restarted ???

Why is this issue coming.. How can i rectify it.

OP
D

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
Log temperature values with hwinfo while running the game till it crashes. Upload the file then.

GPU Error snipped.jpg

Is that temperature value ok..coz sometimes before while playing It didn't report any error..But saw the temp. was 89` c. How far the GPU can withstand without restarting ??

Last edited:
View attachment 12801

Is that temperature value ok..coz sometimes before while playing It didn't report any error..But saw the temp. was 89` c. How far the GPU can withstand without restarting ??

> Can you post another the screenshots one more time? Not all temperatures are visible. Take two screenshots to include all the sensors.

> The temperatures visible in the current screenshot are quite high. WHat is the cooling/fan setup in your cabinet. Also, post a picture of your cabin interiors.

OP
D

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
How to troubleshoot

Thanks for this info..I'll check it out if it helps me ...

> Can you post another the screenshots one more time? Not all temperatures are visible. Take two screenshots to include all the sensors.

> The temperatures visible in the current screenshot are quite high. WHat is the cooling/fan setup in your cabinet. Also, post a picture of your cabin interiors.

Below you can find the complete list.
GPU Temp Report.jpg

And By the way I am using my Laptop. I can't take a snap of it :p

Top Bottom