is this possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandal_keta

Broken In
guys! i am from nepal and i am just a beginner..and i need ur help
well i wanted to say that my elder brother is dominating me...he always deletes my files and folder......so i was wondering if i could do something magic that...no matter how many times he deletes my files or folder...should appear again..something like virus...hehhe...it would really be great and i would teach him a lesson!!

plz help me...is this possible.....i will be really really very very grateful to u people...plz help me!!
i know lots of talented guys are here....plz give me idea to make this possible and i know nothing is possible...its just the thing if u guys share me ur this idea or not... coz i know this is possible...so plz teach me....

chandal

OP
C

chandal_keta

Broken In
wrong section. Maybe you'd want to buy Deep Freeze.
nops bro...i am not talking about deepfreeze and deepfreeze isnt everything...i can disable it though very easily...just get undeepfreeze and make it stop!! hehhee..

but i want my folder to act something like virus..which will reappear in few seconds like virus.....hehhe! is this possible!!
anyways thanks and good suggesstion!
i need some expert.....!!

chandal

siddes

Perpetual Fresh Stock
Use Folder Lock

And this virus thing of yours will not work with bigger files. Lets say your music or photo collection.

Last edited:
OP
C

chandal_keta

Broken In
Use Folder Lock

And this virus thing of yours will not work with bigger files. Lets say your music or photo collection.
thanks brother much better idea than...deepfreeze!!
but i am talking about some tricks...well i have used folder locker and i dnt need this...i need the tricks...and script....coz there is a software for folder locker...this can be overcome by software called UNLOCKER. and even by virus called restriction removal.exe!!
so my files also should act like virus and i need the script...i need some more expert!!!
thanks in advance!!

chandal

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Use the security permissions of Windows. Don't allow your brother access to those folders. To enable the security tab in windows XP, open windows explorer. click on Tools -> Folder Option. Select the views tab. Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck the use simple file sharing button.

You need to have a separate login for you and your bro for this to work.

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
i dont have a perfect solution but this might work.i have a younger brother.i just put the password to his account so he doesnt have win access and waste time playing some stupid games;):D. i never gave him the password.he was very much pissed with that.
after few hours when i had gone somwhere he setup the bios password thing and this time i cdnt even boot!!!:mad:.although i knew bios password cd be reset by resetting the jumpers , i didnt want to take any risk.i gave up finally.sorted out the issue by talking with him.:smile::D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Buy Universal Shield. It can completely hide a folder in normal mode and safe mode, and can encrypt it even. And it has no known methods of bypassing.

OP
C

chandal_keta

Broken In
Buy Universal Shield. It can completely hide a folder in normal mode and safe mode, and can encrypt it even. And it has no known methods of bypassing.
hehe...once again thanks guys! for the wonderful reply i am talking about how to make folders reappear..not hiding and i dnt think i need folder locker, or universal shield...if i really wanted to hide then i would simply SUPER HIDE it.....

cmd> drive name, and file name..and hide it
eg: if its in e:(drive)
e:/ attrib +s +h chandal (file name) and enter
its simple....but i am talking about making it reappear..does anyone have idea!!
plz do share i have come with great hope!!

chandal

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
1st.. wrong section

2nd.. A Programming Advice(to compensate your mistake): hide the copy of your files somewhere else than where it is supposed to be.. don't give your brother a hint... then create a program (use any language you like, and make sure it is stealth) to copy all the files to a location (where your brother will expect it to be) However, you'd like to copy them there, you wud like to check if they already exist and even may be their size or hash for verification and copy only if the files do not exist there, or existing files are different to minimize disk usage... Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom