Is there any software Club ?

Do you want Software club ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi,
It would be nice if we had some software club so that we can buy most of the softwares and share it. I there are around 1000 people in the club, just imagine a 10,000 Rs software will cost just 10 Rs per head. donot you think that is resonable.

Ofcourse there will a problem if some donot want to use that software. We need to get people of same minds atleast to some extent otherwise it will be a mess.

That way we can have full versions of games and the software. Ofcourse there will a poll before buying the software. The more people join we can have more softwares.

10 Rs per month is really good.
I think it wont be difficult to obtain 10,000 or more people for this.

Just think about it and let me know. Tell your friends about this, It can work out great.

nirubhai

Broken In
friend, i don't think this would work out...

1st of all, softwares can not be shared legally.
  • software licences are per pc/per connection etc.
2nd, it is more difficult to share it over the country.
  • either you have to use a p2p or cd

ur concept is good but, may indirectly violet the forum rules!

OP
A

Anonymous

if you stick with sharewares,demoware,trialware and freewares then there is no problem.

But you mentioned :

That way we can have full versions of games and the software.

you are basicallly encouraging piracy....

super_ferrari

Broken In
Der is a poll in General Discussion to eradicate n discourage piracy...take dis post into consideration anti-piracy members...here is a member who is encouraging piracy...see i told u der r people who will never let piracy to end :evil:

anupamsinha

Broken In
Hi SF

I think that Venkatash is not promoting piracy knowingly. I guess he doesn't know that his good intentions to buy a full software would be accounted as a piracy.

OP
A

Anonymous

I just wanted to see different views of People.. ! So chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom