Is Suicide a man made creation?

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Parents: beat your kids! It teaches them right from wrong, and thickens the skin. To clarify, I don't mean child abuse, just a whack on the hand when under 5, and basically correcting them and not giving into tears and tantrums. It sickens me the way kids are treated these days, and the spoilt brats who misbehave in public, lying on the floor, yelling, crying, acting out, while parents look helpless and do nothing. When I went out with my mum, I would dare not ask her to buy me something like sweets or toys or wasteful things. If she said no, it meant no, or else I got slapped in public. It taught me shame, humility, and most importantly, that just because I want something, doesn't mean I should demand it or expect it. Kids today are growing up being the apple of everyone's eye, and are treated like God's gift to mankind, and then cannot handle it later when reality bites and they find out they're just ordinary in the grand scheme of things.

Of course this is just one aspect, there are others who are abused and pressurised so much that failure doesn't seem an option to them. Regardless of whose fault it is, in the end, suicide seems natural to me. Mother Nature is finding a way to balance things out - survival of the fittest - in this case, the mentally tough. Overcrowding of cities, mass competition for every available spot or slot - on a train, in a bus, in your city, for job placements, admissions, to win over someone's heart, etc., is driving people insane. The ones who don't adapt are weeded out. This includes criminals as well, and crime will rise before we say enough is enough, and start getting rid of the criminals permanently. Or so we hope, unless the criminals remain all powerful and start weeding us out! ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
TBH, this generation are one of the biggest pussies ever. No one wants to man up and move on. The ****ing media has spoiled a whole generation of kids. People need to learn that failing in an exam is not important, not getting placed doesn't mean that you cannot find a job elsewhere or if a girl rejects you there are plenty of fish in the water. MOVE ON GODDAMNIT.....
There is always a second chance...:-D

sujoyp

Grand Master
@raabo I agree with u 100% ....nowdays these child abuse lectures are actually spoiling the culture...parents have no control on childrens...they cant beat him or he will suicide, cant scold him or he will suicide , cant say no to anything or he/she will feel bad and suicide ...WTF?? small things like not permitting to watch TV is enough to suicide ...

I am lone child and bit spoilt...but that doesnt mean I was out of control..I was never beaten, just scolded....but I could never dare to ask or object to my dad's decision...it was a matter of respect and love .

suicide in love is a different matter :D pyaar me log andhe ho jate hai ...mind stop working ....I will put that in exception ;)

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Parents: beat your kids! It teaches them right from wrong, and thickens the skin. To clarify, I don't mean child abuse, just a whack on the hand when under 5, and basically correcting them and not giving into tears and tantrums.

Ya. Beating kids too much is too much. Sadly, been hearing news repeatedly that a child was beaten by his/her father/teacher/uncle to death :-( or injured seriously.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Parents: beat your kids! It teaches them right from wrong, and thickens the skin. To clarify, I don't mean child abuse, just a whack on the hand when under 5, and basically correcting them and not giving into tears and tantrums. It sickens me the way kids are treated these days, and the spoilt brats who misbehave in public, lying on the floor, yelling, crying, acting out, while parents look helpless and do nothing. When I went out with my mum, I would dare not ask her to buy me something like sweets or toys or wasteful things. If she said no, it meant no, or else I got slapped in public. It taught me shame, humility, and most importantly, that just because I want something, doesn't mean I should demand it or expect it. Kids today are growing up being the apple of everyone's eye, and are treated like God's gift to mankind, and then cannot handle it later when reality bites and they find out they're just ordinary in the grand scheme of things.

Of course this is just one aspect, there are others who are abused and pressurised so much that failure doesn't seem an option to them. Regardless of whose fault it is, in the end, suicide seems natural to me. Mother Nature is finding a way to balance things out - survival of the fittest - in this case, the mentally tough. Overcrowding of cities, mass competition for every available spot or slot - on a train, in a bus, in your city, for job placements, admissions, to win over someone's heart, etc., is driving people insane. The ones who don't adapt are weeded out. This includes criminals as well, and crime will rise before we say enough is enough, and start getting rid of the criminals permanently. Or so we hope, unless the criminals remain all powerful and start weeding us out! ;)

Looks like Darwin was right after all. Those who commit suicide never really deserved to live in the first place.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Just heard from a friend that his gf attempted suicide because they broke up.... fortunately everything is fine now...daamn!!!

abhidev

Human Spambot
omg :-D what a misunderstanding by me :banghead:
though thats still sad :-(

Oh yes its sad... But that put my Frnd in trouble...suicide police case n all... the police asked him to pay 30k...but bargained to 12k so that the matter can be closed without further trouble. Daamn!!!

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If fear of failure can be the drivers of suicide , how can they(who commit) not fear death? Any unnatural death will cause a lot of pain, how that doesn't stop people from ending their lives? And they are branded as cowards who couldnt face the reality of life but actually committing such a painful thing shows courage if you look at the physical level.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
see, more people, more suicides, 7 billion people, so more kamikaze
if you go back when population was 500millon, obviously less

also now we have fast communication and media to hype it and spread news. so don't call this generation pu$$ies without proper backing and proof..
hell this generation is more courages ..

btw hundreds of thousands of people signing up go to mars permanently and not return.. well this is sort of suicide only.. LOL

TBH, this generation are one of the biggest pussies ever. No one wants to man up and move on. The ****ing media has spoiled a whole generation of kids. People need to learn that failing in an exam is not important, not getting placed doesn't mean that you cannot find a job elsewhere or if a girl rejects you there are plenty of fish in the water. MOVE ON GODDAMNIT.....

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
see, more people, more suicides, 7 billion people, so more kamikaze
if you go back when population was 500millon, obviously less

also now we have fast communication and media to hype it and spread news. so don't call this generation pu$$ies without proper backing and proof..
hell this generation is more courages ..

btw hundreds of thousands of people signing up go to mars permanently and not return.. well this is sort of suicide only.. LOL

Look all around you, there is a lot of proof. Social media is actually making them more of wusses.

The children in the bloody holocaust would have been more than happy to be in the place of those suicidal idiots out there.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ logic fail..
how can you tell that suicidal tendency was less a thousand years back.. you can't unless you are a psychology expert.
just don't see social media and come to conclusion that this generation is pu$$ies..
prove that 1000 yrs ago generation were not pussies..
invalid comparison you hv made..

there is a proven fact.. people only see what they want to see and only see more of it to validate their views. and ignore contradicting evidence.

Hrishi

Last time when I saw the mutilated body of a woman who committed suicide by getting killed in front of a train ( in my early teens ) , it scared me too much.... I had sleepless nights.

The slightest idea of consequences of suicide sends shivers .

Top Bottom