[Query] is paytm safe to buy wd hdd 1tb?

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
i want to buy a 1tb wd hdd and i am getting 1000 rs off at paytm website is it reliable to buy from them or i should consider going to nehru place and buy from any seller there.

please provide suggestions regarding sellers in nehru place or i should buy online.??

snipershot

4.6 GHz
Well , best you check the price in Nehru palace , baragin :) and then decide. I would stick with the one I get at a local shop.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
don't know about safe or not but right now the HDDs featured there are costly compared to flipkart, amazon and ebay. better check prices there first and then check local vendors too.

Phenomenal

Broken In
Got a 16Gig USB shipped from Delhi.Got a proper bill but the package wasn't very protective maybe because it's a USB.
Better go for a local purchase.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
recently bought lots of stuffs from paytm :D though I did not buy any HDD it's still pretty safe IMO. Depends on the seller you are dealing with mostly and there always paytm care you can contact.

mitraark

Decrepit
It's understandable to be suspicious of such low priced HDDs.

My colleagues bought several HDDs from Paytm, Toshiba ones for 2700, WD for 2900 after cashback, had no problems with order or delivery, and the HDDs are also running fine.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Even I have shopped with PayTM many a times, they are trust worthy. I have bought memory cards, and got computer generated invoice for the same.
One of my friends bought a new HDD 3 days back from them, he is yet to receive it.

Top Bottom