Is it good to buy Sansa Clip Zip from USA?

ratul

█████████████████
I was not able to find a Sansa Clip+ or Zip anywhere here (decently priced one), so i am thinking of buying them from here: Amazon.com: SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories

Actually my relatives are there, and i can ask them to buy there and they are coming next month, so would it be a good choice (warranty and all stuff), or are there comparable choices available in india?

$hadow

Geek in making
Choices will be limited to no choice when you compare this to any of those available in India. U would suggest you to get that from that place only.

OP
ratul

ratul

█████████████████
Finally it arrived, Sansa Clip Zip 4GB Black (From here: Amazon.com: SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories $35, got here through a relative :D :hyper:)

*i.imgur.com/OrMtCNr.jpg
*i.imgur.com/AX9t5rX.jpg

Rockboxed it, now playing with the settings.. :)

$hadow

Geek in making
Man you just disappeared after starting this thread.
But congo for your buy and at a good price also.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Congrats:D.Me too bought the clip plus from Amazon when the price was $29,had to pay total price of $50 for import/shipping.
Btw have you rock boxed the clip zip?If you havent do it now..its crap(the U.I) with stock firware:D
Last time i checked rockbox was not stable for clip zip.

OP
ratul

ratul

█████████████████
Congrats:D.Me too bought the clip plus from Amazon when the price was $29,had to pay total price of $50 for import/shipping.
Btw have you rock boxed the clip zip?If you havent do it now..its crap(the U.I) with stock firware:D
Last time i checked rockbox was not stable for clip zip.

thanks, and i think you haven't read my post carefully:
Finally it arrived, Sansa Clip Zip 4GB Black (From here: Amazon.com: SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories $35, got here through a relative :D :hyper:)

*i.imgur.com/OrMtCNr.jpg
[img]*i.imgur.com/AX9t5rX.jpg

[B][U][SIZE=3]Rockboxed it, now playing with the settings.. :)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/quote]

It's stable i suppose, this came with 01.01.21, but rockbox wasn't supporting that now, so had to use 01.01.20 with rockbox 1.31.

Top Bottom