Is it a Wise Option To Buy DVD spindles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinyas

In the zone
guys would like ur view on this ...

when we buy loose DVD's say 5 or 6 ... usually the guys takes from a 100 Spindle counts & gives u ..... he does this for every customer .....every time ... he Removes,counts & replaces ..... there by scratching & damaging a Few in the process ...i have also noticed that ... when buy loose (5 0r 6 ) .... edges of few DVD looks badly handled or scratched

instead do u think its better options ... buy a 10 or 25 spindles ... as it comes company sealed ... there giving no chance for that guy to Damage ur DVD's

pls comment on this

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
DVDs are my assets. I take a lot of pain to get the data for the DVDs, so I don't compromise on petty things like pouches/spindle packs. I usually buy the 10 DVD pack, so for that time till I burn the DVDs it's safe. Later on I have them in my pouch.

IMO buy pouches man. It costs only 40 bucks and you can store 48/32 DVDs.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
I buy in packs of 25/50. That too only if they're sealed. Later I put them in a pouch. You're right about the dealers scratching the DVD's while handling them. Best way to avoid it is to buy a sealed pack.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Even If i get the Loose DVD's usually I make the selection of which particular DVD's I would take/buy!
In a cake/spindle of 100's the vendors often would give u the discs from the top of the spindle,but i just take out the first 5-10 discs from the top & therafter only begin to choose the disc,which r more or less in pristine stage.Not only that ,i make a double check from that lot too for damage/scratches/finger smudges,etc!....
........& after all that, i get the DVD' same 2 same as in the 10/25 box packs!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom