IR remote for SE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Journeyman
Hi,
Hey! Is there any app. out there to turn my K700i in to a remote control just like the 6600?
And is there any app. to zoom in to the pics? It's shame, I am unable to zoom my beautiful pics on such a good screen.
Please tell me a place to get programs/applications for my k700i phone.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
No way, nokia provides the app, in assosiation with HUTCH. U need 6600 to have the IR remote control.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Scorpion said:
Hi,
Hey! Is there any app. out there to turn my K700i in to a remote control just like the 6600?
And is there any app. to zoom in to the pics? It's shame, I am unable to zoom my beautiful pics on such a good screen.
Please tell me a place to get programs/applications for my k700i phone.

Forget Ir theres weven ebtter and Unbeatable Remote control for Sonyerisson .
Things you can do are :-
1) Browse Your Windows PC driver and Files from you Phone ( Can see the files names on the Phone )
2) Manage Programmes Like iTunes , PowerDVd and Windvd ..
3) Use it as real remote for Playing DVD files
4) Manage Playlist of Songs
5) Use the JoyStick of Phone as MOUSE for PC.
Whats more If you have Pac you Don't even need software. You can just with REceive and make calls from Itunes ...sync your Pc Etc.
For Pc fun here :
Please DOwnload here :
*www.christersson.org/index.php?page=software_pccontrol

There is One more Software much Better than this one...but i dont remember it right now . Please give me a Day : Till them you can even ask Gxsaurav .

OP
S

Scorpion

Journeyman
@cheetah - K700i isn't a symbian phone.

@freshseasons - Thankyou , my pccontrol4 is getting downloaded.
Waiting for more software!

G

gxsaurav

K700i & K500i both have a suctom OS by Sony, I don't think it is symbian based, the interface of Symbian suxin Nokia 6600 & 7610

THere was one such feature in T610 without any driver or software, but not available in K700i

Try copying the software from 6600 to K700i

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
gxsaurav said:
K700i & K500i both have a suctom OS by Sony, I don't think it is symbian based, the interface of Symbian suxin Nokia 6600 & 7610
Hmm nokia interface and symbian suxs? In fact the GUI of SE suxs actually. U really dont have any compactible issues as u have in nokia....
What more u can download for free and use it for 10 days. Then if u like that u can buy for rs50 only. Available thro' HUTCH only.

See u will have to donload the IR software and then try and install in SE, and i think it wont get installed and work.
Anyways try to install and tell if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom