Ipod touch 4 in india

sachin234000

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys cheers!!! i have confirmed about the release date of new ipod touch 4g and it is 04/10/2010.One of my relatives is currently working in apple india.
Istore will refuse to tell you info about ipod touch 4g because they have to clear old stock and that is ipod touch 2g ans 3g.
So Guys dont worry just chill.
Long live apple

vulpine

Broken In
Guys, Price for ipod touch 4 32Gigs on apple site is 19.9K
May be its a lame question:grin: But when will price come down to 15K which is reasonable price for ipod touch 4.

And ipod nano 5G is no longer available instead its replaced by a pathetic looking potato chip with touch screen.
*24flinching.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ipod-nano-6g4.jpg

Is the ipod nano 5G still available for sale.....?

*news.dexternights.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apple-Ipod-Nano-5G.jpg

D

Deleted member 26636

Hey Guys cheers!!! i have confirmed about the release date of new ipod touch 4g and it is 04/10/2010.One of my relatives is currently working in apple india.
Istore will refuse to tell you info about ipod touch 4g because they have to clear old stock and that is ipod touch 2g ans 3g.
So Guys dont worry just chill.
Long live apple

hey thats great news....

OP
D

darkrider114

Broken In
wow! gud news....

but i could not wait...i went for iphone 3gs instead of touch.....

I never thought iphone had so much potential....I used winmo,symbian and android....but these are no where compared to iphone....Im jus loving it...

girishmirc

Apple iPod Touch ios4 32GB Price India, Apple iPod Touch ios4 Review, Apple iPod India - Infibeam.com

In stock at Infibeam, but they increased the price from 19,990 to 21990 for the 32gb.

Apple iPod Touch ios4 64GB Price India, Apple iPod Touch ios4 Review, Apple iPod India - Infibeam.com

25310 for the 64gb.

Asked the maple store at Bandra, they said it should be available by the month end.

mortdracu

my dad was in the states for the last 5 days and is back, he got both the iphone 4[32 gb] and the itouch 4g[64 gb].....and say wat its AWESOME!!!! well just got to know one thing the ipod's got an inferior camera but anyways its very good..u need to get 1...

sachin234000

Hey Guys Whats the progress of the availability of new ipod touch 4g. I have asked retailers abt it,they told that its shipment is delayed due to commonwealth games 2010 :sad: . But Here is the good news its available in grey market at low price 8gb=12,300 32gb=16,000 in my city,its also available on eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products .
anyway plz update regularly abt the availability of new ipod touch.
Can't Wait any more for this product.
Thanks

sachin234000

see here gentlemen:

Apple iPods - adexmart

Thanks For The Information,but is adexmart a geniune site.Should i purchase from them as they are providing cash on delivery:)
Has anyone puchased ipod frm them????? Is My product will be sealed packed.
Best Regards

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I purchase on a test basis External HDD Pouch from them and I got delivery and I paid cash on delivery. The Pouch is good.

tigeredwards

Good news of iPod Touch 2/3/4G owners like me. I received an email about Apple Peel 520, which enables us to convert our iPod touch into an iPhone. We can make calls and send messages. Wanna order one now so that my iPod Touch 4G will become an iPhone 4. Apple Peel 520 (turn 'iPod touch' into 'iPhon - Deal Sniper

Top Bottom