Ipod touch 4 in india

raj_in

In the zone
the iphone4 is abt 199$ so the jailbroken version should be cheaper than 299$(ie the cost of ipod4) i guess

but wht abt the shatterable glass of iphne4

Note i dont have such a huge budget to buy an andriod phone & an ipod touch4

D

Deleted member 26636

made a mistake with my previous post..i meant the new ipod touch 4(no way i can afford an iphone)...is it available in retail stores like croma or apple's own stores?

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
no the iPod Touch 4G is still not available in stores. The stock in the iStore is expected within 2weeks.

Gonna ask in Alfa at Irla tomorrow.

OP
D

darkrider114

Broken In
When contacted reliance istore in Hyd...they said it will be released on 15th sep all over india in istores....
Will buy it asap wen its released....:smile:

Btw can anyone confirm the price in alfa quoted above...

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
@desiibond, if its so then I'll rush from here to get it.

@darkrider, thanks for the info, is it true?; today I've asked a friend to confirm it in the Alfa.

OP
D

darkrider114

Broken In
When i again called reliance istore yesterday they are saying shipment is delayed to october......:cry:

Is it available in grey market anywhere?

D

Deleted member 26636

When i again called reliance istore yesterday they are saying shipment is delayed to october......:cry:

Is it available in grey market anywhere?

noooooooooo....i can't wait anymore......:cry::cry: :C_cry::mad::hissyfit::punch::CiobarFear: :CiobarAbt2Cry:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I too called the istore he said that it will take 3 weeks more, it will be available in the first week of October.

Also called Alfa store, and good news is that it's available in Alfa. But prices are 8GB = 19k and 32GB = 25k OMG! :O

OP
D

darkrider114

Broken In
I too called the istore he said that it will take 3 weeks more, it will be available in the first week of October.

Also called Alfa store, and good news is that it's available in Alfa. But prices are 8GB = 19k and 32GB = 25k OMG! :O

Alfa guys are gonna ripoff people until it is released in istores. There's no sense in buying there. We could get an iphone if we add a couple of thousands...

Im utterly dissapointed with apple. I dont knw why apple gives low preference to India even though there is much demand.. They could just ship them to india from china. china is nearer to india than many other countries they ship to...

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
yeah.

I think its sense that we all should wait till the iPod's are available at iStore. As soon as iPod's hit the iStore then Alfa will surely decrease the prices.

OP
D

darkrider114

Broken In
Hi guys i called mahaveer electronics in national market, bangalore today. The guy said it may be available frm tmw in their shop. He's saying the price is 12000 for an 8gb model :shock:. I specifically asked for ipod 4 .i.e a camera one and he said yes it may be available from tmw. I hope he understood it correctly and will let you know tmw when i call that shop again.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
^LOL how come?

Apple Officially has mailed all the iStore saying that the iPod will be shipped within 3 weeks.

Instead of calling again tomorrow, you personally go and check the ipod.

girishmirc

Right off the assembly line
the online store infibeam states they will be launched on September 20 and will deliver within 3 to 4 days. The 32gb model is for 19,900.

Apple iPod Touch ios4 32GB Price India, Apple iPod Touch ios4 Review, Apple iPod India - Infibeam.com

girishmirc

Right off the assembly line
i have bought books from infibeam, in the past. They were delivered on time. I also saw the 8gb fourth gen for 15,000 on ebay.in.
Waiting may be a good option, because the prices are still higher than the US prices. Discounts should kick in, once they are avialble everywhere, by October.

Top Bottom