iPod Nano 6th genration

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
For Audiophile Quality nothing beats COWON's.........

If u consider Price to GB ratio I pods wins but for SQ it has to be COWON's lots of eq customization Jet Effects 3.0, BBE+, MATCH3BASS......
can play FLAC & OGG formats...

In comparison to Ipod nano check COWON i Audio 9 8GB version @ 6500 INR and 16 GB @ 8999 INR

for large AMOLED display consider COWON J3 best touch screen response & UI amongst COWONs but not like APPLE's UI

COWON J3 8GB Rs. 12,000.00 + expandable micro SD slot
COWON J3 16GB Rs. 14,000.00 + expandable micro SD slot

Apples Ipods of earlier generations upto 3rd were better in SQ but definitely not the newer one's. moreover its propriety u cannot change battery on ur own........

I really wonder why ppl here stressing more on APPLE's

Anyways Sound is subjective, everyone has their own likings & choice

If u want to consider & try some thing good then check here
Media Players & Accessories MP3 Player

chat online with their executives & they can arrange a DEMO for u........

Krow

Crowman
I want buy because it is lighter than ipod touch and apple sound quality is best

Even the Cowon J3 is lighter than the iPod Touch! It is 76 grams as opposed to the iPod Touch's 115 grams. No, Apple sound quality is not the best as stated by other members here.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ So you mean the digit people who reviewed the ipod touch lied? Their reviews were false?
I have never listened to a cowon j3 before but have tinkered with the ipod touch a lot. And that too with good quality earphones i mentioned above. So i agree with the digit guys. Even they said cowon premium pmp's sounded excellent but rated the touch as the pmp to beat in terms of pure sound quality.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ So you mean the digit people who reviewed the ipod touch lied? Their reviews were false?
I have never listened to a cowon j3 before but have tinkered with the ipod touch a lot. And that too with good quality earphones i mentioned above. So i agree with the digit guys. Even they said cowon premium pmp's sounded excellent but rated the touch as the pmp to beat in terms of pure sound quality.

I stopped believing in Digit reviews long back. ipod touch is a great allrounder and if you want a PMP that can do lot more than music, it is the defacto choice but for audiophiles, it ain't the one.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I stopped believing in Digit reviews long back. ipod touch is a great allrounder and if you want a PMP that can do lot more than music, it is the defacto choice but for audiophiles, it ain't the one.

+1 and other review and user who read junk from other forums write without knowing anything.I buy only those stuff which suite me.It's better go to show room use lit bit and start visiting another shop then do google.

Ipod suffle is the poorest Apple device . Being loud does not mean great quality .

My Friend has Nano 2g which was good but I have no idea about the latest Generation and I have not used other Audio devices also .

Krow

Crowman

No one has said that the sound quality of iPod Touch is bad. It is a great allrounder as desiibond said, but for audiophiles, the Cowon players are probably a better choice because they still are a notch above iTouch in terms of SQ and also have a much better equaliser. Even with EQ apps, the iTouch EQ is nowhere near Cowon's EQ. Once again, as desiibond put it, for audiophiles, Apple is not the one.

And you must also understand that audio quality is totally subjective. The reviewers at Digit might like the iTouch sound quality, but you or me may not (as compared to Cowon). As Nightmare put it, buy only what suits you.

If OP wants to buy the Nano, he won't be disappointed at all. What we are trying to say is that there are other options, equal or better, available which are not under the iron grip of Apple.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ Krow

Ok buddy,those are good reasons you pointed out. SQ is really subjective. Some are bass freaks and some like a mix of bass and treble and so on. Being able to reproduce the actual sound output is also important for a pmp.

But i agree that owning an apple pmp brings a lot of hassles with it and the biggest one is mandatory use of itunes to upload music,photos and videos. Really a pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom