IPL - Indian Problem League???

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^ so?? :)

wats ur point....india is a nation of a billion.....
11565..is a drop in a pond.....

and plus 3505 + 382 are not aginst it....

and from that 7678...check how may ppl are ther replied to ur thread..i guess none...or maybe some again...

please avoid yaaar..these stupid speculations are nothing...whatever subject are theri ther always a dumbass poll by some media and pply vot ay or no..so who care....

I my self the genius have only watched 2 games as far now..and both of them not complete..why coz i got lots of other stuff...just didnt have the "interest" to watch it...yeas...but i am not complaining....

Do u know why?? coz u still havent got wat leagues like this mean to sports people...for that u need to have friends who play for a living in INDIA...till then u my dear are naive...1 of my friend is already playing and 2 or 3 are in line for several teams...so HELL YEAS I SUPPORT T20

legolas

Padawan
I seriously find it difficult to understand the premises under which you people claim that T20 is spoiling the game... One-days and Tests are still there, aren't they? I wonder if the same opinions existed when One-day matches were introduced when Test matches were supposed to be the only one to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom