iPhone 6 @ 18810 after exchange

nrgmalik

Broken In
Hello all

I am thinking of getting iPhone 6 through Flipkart and exchanging Nexus 5X 16 GB with final price at ₹18,810. (5X getting me 9,280)

My Nexus died after updating to 7.1.1, as it was in warranty so LG replaced the motherboard for me free of cost.

But as far I know through Nexus forums, this problem can repeat in future.

So guys please suggest if iPhone 6 will be a sensible choice till iPhone 8 comes to market.

P.S:- Will be a 1st time iOS user.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

OP
N

nrgmalik

Broken In
Better to get a Oneplus 3T. iphone 6 is more than 2 years old and honestly, I won't spend more than 8k on that.
Hmm... I will be buying iPhone 8 later this year....And I want to dispose off Nexus 5X right now.....This is best price I am getting on Nexus 5X right now....

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hmm... I will be buying iPhone 8 later this year....And I want to dispose off Nexus 5X right now.....This is best price I am getting on Nexus 5X right now....

Don't get iphone altogether what will you do with 16GB memory its way less and you really will not like the switch from android to iOS.I used by friends iphone 6 but i didn't like the experience it doesn't supports all video and audio codec and missing many things you can do with android.

But if you want to try new OS then go ahead.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So basically you want a stable and cheap and temporary phone? Then buy something like a Moto G4 and use it until iPhone 8 launches.

Whether you should buy the iPhone 8 when it launches is completely up to you anyway.

Top Bottom