ipad2 battery drains out

ghantaukay

Broken In
I hope someone will be able to help me out on this one. My ipad2 has been my constant companion since New Year 2013 and I love it and will not be able to live without it. But of late I am having a slight problem. I have a Logitech ultrathin keyboard which can be used to switch off the ipad when not in use...just close the keypad and click...its off.Then I noticed one day that the ipad would switch on by itself and the battery would start draining off. So I used the switch at the top right hand corner...along with the round button at the bottom together to bring up the red ribbon which needs to be slid to the right for the ipad to switch off. A minute later, the white Apple logo comes on by itself and the ipad switches on. Doing this several times also doesnt help. The ipad wakes up again.As a result my ipad battery drains off fast. What can I do to solve this problem? I also tried resetting it to factory defaults but the problem comes back again like a bad penny.Has anyone faced a similar problem like this and if so how was it resolved?

raksrules

Youngling
For once do a hard reset.
Hold power and home button and even if you get the slide to power off, ignore that. iPad screen will go blank, then apple logo will come, release the power button but keep holding home button till you get the lockscreen. See if this helps.
If nothing then you may need to restore and if it is within warranty then go to apple shop (whoever the repair store in india is )and try getting t repaired or replaced

Top Bottom