Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Apple IPad (Or Tablet PC)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Laptops

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

prateek007391

In the zone
As per the recent post, I was sorted I would buy HTC Legend, but now my budget has increased.

Now I am struck at different choices
Buy and Apple IPAD
or Some better Smartphone
or Should I give Laptop a chance.

Ipad and Smartphone looks good to me, as I have Desktops everywhere I work, so Laptop dont attract too much attention.

However I want mobility in my Office, Sometimes its difficult to be everywhere so I was thinking about a good PDA, but someone suggested I should get and Ipad for that much budget.

I heard about HTC Evo seems to be a great phone.

Plz suggest what should I have.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Get an iPad or wait for Samsung Galaxy Tab and other Android based tablets. Having a laptop is routine thing. Or get smartphone like htc desire or galaxy s.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Samsung Has its own OS BADA, I am thinking android is much better

Any news about HTC EVO 4G

Samsung galaxy tab runs android 2.2. And htc evo is a CDMA phone. This means that most of the advanced feature in this phone will be useless in India.

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
I think its better I have a smartphone as it has got advantage because of its size.

HTC Desire would do.

any Idea of price

dd_wingrider

In the zone
I have an iPad and it has totally replace my laptop. Its just that good, but it depends on what u want out of it. I browse, play games, some music, movies etc.

jayantr7

In the zone
if u want more of gaming n high end apps then sure laptop...in ipad i heard that flash sites are not supported????

if u just wanna browse,play simple games,or go with fun multimedia...then surely ipad or any other

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
As said the HTC Evo 4G is CDMA Phone if you want the similar GSM phone you can get HTC HD2 but it has Windows OS and also the screen sometimes is non-responsive.

If thinking about Tablet, iPad is good but if you are going to get it now, its time to wait let the facetime for iPad come. Also as said above the Flash problem, it will be soon overcomed. As the flash problem for iPhone was solved by the Comex team the same way they will work over the iPad.

As said if you just want to do casual work then go for iPad. The iPad is Delicious go for it.

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
after reviewing a tablet pcs I found that they are quiet well.

Samsung Galaxy Tabs is a great imporvement, and as per the price Apple Ipad got a competitor.

However I feel that in my work I just cant carry away even that big stuffs, So I am going for HTC Desire.

May be I will get one this month.

Top Bottom