Internet use 'good for the brain'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
5th standard -> 95%
6th standard -> 95.6%
7th standard -> 94% (forgot.....but was around 92-94%)
8th standard (currently going on.....this are the percentage from my latest report card) -> 92.8%

my schedule (on normal days) ->

1. get up
2. get ready
3. goto school while listening iPod in school bus
4. sleep and break things and harass teachers in school
5. come back and have lunch.
6. watch a movie
7. sleep
8. play games
9. play some more
10. play even more
11. dinner
12. play :D
13. sleep

On holidays ->

1. get up
2. play
3. play
4. play
5. play
6. play

The day before exam ->

get up, goto school........blah! blah! blah!

come back
lunch
study for 1hr
sleep
play
play
play
play
dinner
sleep

:)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^OMG :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: what a schedule Kiddo ....
I fear that ur becoming Alex from the clockwork orange :-

ur parents doesnt say anything to u ??? u r all time playing ,watching movies ..do u talk to ur parents or not ? u have created a ghetto for urself .......its not gud....if this continues...i dont know what marks u will be getting in X and XII...and how will u gain admission in engg/medical or any other stream ???

do u have some brother/sister ? do u talk to them or not
there is much more life Paranj than games,PC etc etc...

Play games but only for 2 hrs max..instead go outdoors and play football,badminton,cricket etc..also learn some guitar etc..this way u will be much more social than just being a PC addict

^^^ lol
but me in 11th grade so ATPNS

ps. ATPNS - All Time Play No Studies lol

nb. i cant make a schedule coz it has only three words play, eat, sleep.

ps. this thread should be study schedule lol

nb. lol

pspsps. the lol and follwed comments was for the 2 above post lol

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^what can i say..today generation's kids are spoiling their life themselves
what can i say..its ur life ..do what u want :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^OMG :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: what a schedule Kiddo ....
I fear that ur becoming Alex from the clockwork orange :-

ur parents doesnt say anything to u ??? u r all time playing ,watching movies ..do u talk to ur parents or not ? u have created a ghetto for urself .......its not gud....if this continues...i dont know what marks u will be getting in X and XII...and how will u gain admission in engg/medical or any other stream ???

do u have some brother/sister ? do u talk to them or not
there is much more life Paranj than games,PC etc etc...

Play games but only for 2 hrs max..instead go outdoors and play football,badminton,cricket etc..also learn some guitar etc..this way u will be much more social than just being a PC addict

Actually my parents dont have any objection as long as I get good marks!

I have a small sister....she's in 2nd grade......lol

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
well how do u manage to get good marks with just 1 hr of studies a day before your exam ?

@Paranj,I too used to do the same tlll 8th.Used to get 85%+ in any case but I used to play cricket for at least 1 and half hours,I do now also_Outdoors are essential.They keep you fit.
In 9th I got a serious shock,then did some good studying and managed to get decent enough result in the final.Now I'm in tenth,first term result wasn't very good,studying for second term,hope to do well.
And boy,if these trends continue you are likely to get real thrashing in higher classes.Till 8th it's just a piece of cake.You get to see the real thing after that.

Nothing like that.You really gotta toil for marks in higher classes which even I'm not doing at the moment.Will start from Mid-November till boards:D

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
sunny u r rite..lets wait till K arrives in class XI and XII...we will see how he solves calculus and integral problems..cope up with physics pulley problems...and remember all tough formulas of organic and inorganic chemistry in one hour only :D

only time can teach him now

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
all the people I know with good marks knew things like the paper pattern and last ten years questions... they studied from day one till the last hour before the exams... they ended up being brain dead nitwits anyway, everyone I know who is doing well beyond school were definately not toppers, sat on the last bench, defied the efforts of the system to kill their individuality and suchlike. These were those scholars who learnt things by rote.

For a lot of others, the exams were a breeze because they learnt the theory, applied their knowledge, and got decent marks.

No one cares about the marks anyway, after college.

The net is crazy though, disorganized and haywire. You are bound to pick up chaff along with some good stuff. I donno... depends on how it is used I guess

NucleusKore

TheSaint
^
Reminds me of the story of Sir Humphrey Davy. When he was going to school, the teacher used to pull his ears everyday, for something or the other. One day he got a brainwave and stuck sticking plaster to his ears, inside out (don't ask me how !) and the teacher could not pull his ears again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom