Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simply unstable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

In the zone
:) Is there anything like sitting in your home, enjoying a cup of coffe and doing that otherwise boring T-shirt shopping. Well the internet comes down to offer something. Everybody knows about net shopping. But everybody's alert on security. Most people revert beause of security reaseons. Well, I now state a few security technology for secure but easy online shopping...

1)Bank environment(Prevent companies from taking more than you want)
Knowing a credit card number and various details, company can actually deduct as much as dollars as they want. But what I've thought is that, shopping will take place in a bank's website(your credit card's bank) and the order will be given to the bank, following which the bank will give the order to the company...
This way bank knows how much to pay... Transactions can take place in SSL 128 bit environments.

2)E-mail data transfer(Beware of the hackers)
Data is transferred through various ways, but if companies transfer data through e-mails. Well, suppose I'll give you an example of how my this tech works...
a)I own a company ABC.
b)I join up with a bank XYZ. (Read the first Section)
c)A customer buys something from me.
d)I join up with Coldmail(Example)(Famous mail service required)
e)Coldmail mails the name, credit card number etc. in thousand e-mails out of which only hundred hold true info.(Simple username which are temporary and change)
f)The bank follows procedures for notifying me...

3)Prepaid cards
Well, this is quite self-explainable. You buy a prepaid card from a shop and there you are. Use that card for online shopping. But then there is an addedd inconvinience of going to buy the card and availability of the card.

So I hope some person walks into the forums, implements these techs and makes a big name. And if you are the person, please give me due credit.

Thanks,
Rohan Prabhu, Tritium Studios

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i dont quite get why kind of comments u r expecting here...prepaid cards r already in use-u can get gift vouchers/codes and use them for online shopping..u dont have 2 go out and buy them...u will get them as gifts :p

ging back 2 ur first idea...it is nearly impossible 2 implement...how can banks do the job of forwarding the order 2 the companies??? there r millions of things u can buy online...how can u expect banks 2 keep track of everything and actually work as forwarding sites??? anyway, most banks allow online banking now so u can check ur account as soon as u place an online order 2 c how much was deducted...if u were cheated, u can stop the payment by calling them up...and if u buy frm reputed companies, u will never get overcharged....

and i dont quite understand ur second idea...

and y r u bumping up an old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom