internet Explorer is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Can anyone help me ? Internet Explorer 7 is unable to open any site, although Firefox 3 and Opera 9.5 works like a charm, and i have also checked the settings and i think it is set correctly, any guesses ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Can anyone help me ? Internet Explorer 7 is unable to open any site, although Firefox 3 and Opera 9.5 works like a charm, and i have also checked the settings and i think it is set correctly, any guesses ?
In addition to what Choto has mentioned you can also try doing this: Internet Options-> Advanced -> Reset

OP
Krazy Bluez

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^^Nope, not working but it changed my customization to default, anyways as always i hate Internet Explorer, but I was just thinking how to solve the problem ???

OP
Krazy Bluez

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
@Amir.php I am using Direct connection

^^Why should I re-install it ? it's IE 7 on XP, so I have installed it correctly, and please there is NO kind of Viruses ar Trojans on my computer !

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Could you define "Not opening any site"? Is it giving you a time out?

anandk

Distinguished Member
If what Choto and imav have suggested has not helped you, and if you are sure that your machine is not infected by Virus or Spyware, then its better that you try Ecko's suggestion.

OP
Krazy Bluez

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^^P.S-I have tried all, then posted the query,

anyways, It's not giving "timeout" but instead gives the Dns error report that we normally see as "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.