Internet Explorer 7 Trouble Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

meghraj

Broken In
I am using Internet Explorer 7, since long time.......and having BSNL 2 msps connection, but now it is having problem that. I can't able to open orkut and other websites. like youtube,ifilm etc. when I try to open orkut it shows error message that "Orkut is banned...." I have tried mozilla, Opera but mozilla and opera is not working when I try to open mozilla it saya. "I don't hate mozilla but use Internet explorer" and shutoff the mozilla.

Please help me what should I do.:confused:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Your Computer is infected with a Virus called W32.USBWorm. It spreads throught USB drives and prevents the use of Firefox. Prevents user from using Firefox, shows message which reads, "I DNT HATE MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE..." The message header reads, "USE INTERNET EXPLORER YOU DOPE." Firefox is then closed by force. Also blocks "Orkut" and "YouTube" sites.

*img255.imageshack.us/img255/403/imgshowphpau5.png

*img255.imageshack.us/img255/2715/youtubeblockik1.jpg

Press Alt+Ctrl+Del --> you can see 'Task Manager' --> click on Process tab --> Locate 'SVCHOST.EXE' (will see many SVCHOST.EXE, but select the one having 'User Name' same as your Windows login name). --> Click End Process button

Now proceed the following

1. Navigate to C:/Heap41a and delete the contents of the folder.
2. Start Menu>Run>regedit press enter key

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL
CheckedValue reset it back to 1 from 2. ( to do that right click CheckedValue>modify>value data >

Go to C:\heap41a and delete this folder, If the folder called test.exe delete that too from your desktop.

Clear all the key entries from this registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\ with entry called 'heap41a'
W32.USBWorm

Last edited:
OP
M

meghraj

Broken In
This trick work fine...................but when I start computer it ask me to reinstall heap41a what should I do........???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom