Internal Hdd To Usb???how!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Dear frnds,
How can i convert my old 80GB Internal HDD To USB HDD.
I have heard that this is possible,How can i do it.

Waitin.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
u get a ide to usb converter ... but iv been searching for it for the past year but havnt found it yet

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
jatt said:
you can go to this link about all that type products

link:www.entermultimedia.com
iMav you can also check that all products here a big list
please sorry if illgel to give direct link here

*www.entermultimedia.com/EnterProductdetail.asp?itemid=507 is this available in india?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Orionz

May be this would help !!!

How to Convert a Internal PATA IDE (Desktop) 3.5″ Hard disk to an External USB Hard Disk ??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
iMav said:
^^ sirji wats the cost ?

Did you read the URL ?? as I have mentioned there

as the 3.5" HDD casing / enclosure will cost you between Rs. 400/- to 1200/- depending on the brand and place from where you are buying :)

local Intex or such in Kolkata i buy at around Rs. 500/- or 600/- they dont look pretty :p but does the job fine :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
but don't we have any cheaper solution.I mean 400-1200 is too much.Don't we have any simple IDE\sata to USB connector within Rs.100-150?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
The_Devil_Himself said:
but don't we have any cheaper solution.I mean 400-1200 is too much.Don't we have any simple IDE\sata to USB connector within Rs.100-150?

Let me know if u find any :lol: as the price goes high because of the external power adapter :lol:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lol I was asking you.I have 4 sata ports but just one slot in my cabinet for hdd so I thought i will get a sata to usb connector(el cheapo one).

Anyways I think you're right I needs power supply too which makes the costs too high.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Ravi :p

even the 2.5" Laptop HDD Casing are too Rs. 250/- or minimum of Rs. 200/- :lol: how did u expected a 3.5" to be Rs. 100/- :lol:

Edit: My misstake, :p Sorry :(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I agree with you....a simple sata to usb connector wont do as it needs power supply too which makes the costs high but I think Rs400 is not that high if they are reliable.
Thanks for the tut anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom