Intel Application Accelerator - Speed up PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Only for Intel 8xx series motherboard & ATA HDD.

Improve performance and speed on your Intel-equipped system.
The Intel Application Accelerator (IAA) is a performance software package for Intel desktop PCs aimed at optimizing system performance.
Technically, the software reduces the storage sub-system bottleneck, enabling faster delivery of data from the hard drive to the processor and other system level hardware.
Practically, it provides accelerated disk speed for games, graphics applications, disk utilities, and media authoring applications. The Application Accelerator also delivers faster overall system boot times by significantly accelerating the load time of the OS. Included in the installation package is the Intel Application Accelerator diagnostic utility that provides detailed information on all of the system ATA and ATAPI storage devices including hard drives, CD-ROM drives, DVD-ROM drives, CD-RW drives, and other ATAPI removable media drives.

Important
The Intel® Application Accelerator replaces the ATA drivers that come with Windows* with drivers optimized for desktop and mobile PCs using select Intel® chipsets. It reduces the storage sub-system bottleneck, enabling the processor and other system level hardware to be more productive and efficient. It is not a requirement for your operating system to work properly.

go here to see Supported Chipsets

Download the Intel Application Accelerator - v2.3

Source: Neowin Forum + PC World + Intel.com

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
sorry i couldnt understand your query.

i could not try this s/w as i have Intel 915G motherboard.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
^^
I m using it for last 2 years. No need to put any extra options there. Just install it.

G

gxsaurav

u do not need this driver if u r using any chipset above intel 845G

Status
Not open for further replies.