Install Android 4.0.4 ICS on your Xperia GO, Xperia U and Sola

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Android 4.0.4 ICS on your Xperia GO, Xperia U and Xperia Sola now.

Sony has finally released the Android 4.0.4 ICS update for the remaining 2012 Xperia lineup, which includes the Xperia GO, Xperia U and the Xperia Sola (all very popular phones, especially the latter two). This long awaited update is finally being rolled out worldwide and will be available to different regions on different dates. Sony promises that all Xperia GO, U and Sola phones shall receive the update over the next few weeks (which sounds like an awful lot of time).

Install ICS on Xperia GO

Xperia GO users must be feeling particularly lucky as worldwide Xperia GO phones have been receiving the ICS update already (where there is no sign for Xperia U and Sola). And only today, a working FTF file was uploaded on XDA. Now you don’t have to wait for the update to reach your country, you can download and install the ICS update on your Xperia GO right now!

FULL POST WITH TUTORIAL HERE

Also, Xperia GO users after updating please post your impressions here.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
AFAIK ICS on all Xperia phones has a known bug with notification lights so be on the lookout for it. It's there on my Neo L.....

duke123

In the zone
ICS for U is out there but no official update...you will have to flash manually...i flashed my U to ICS...

Flash

Lost in speed
I think there's an official statement here.

Latest software upgrade rollout starts for Xperia

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I got U yesterday. is the ICS Update for U out officially for indian users? Can someone who has installed ICS on his U confirm the same and give a heads-up about the problems if any? :)

PC Companion showed an update. Installed it. Wasn't an ICS update. :/

Flash

Lost in speed
I got U yesterday. is the ICS Update for U out officially for indian users? Can someone who has installed ICS on his U confirm the same and give a heads-up about the problems if any? :)

PC Companion showed an update. Installed it. Wasn't an ICS update. :/

My friend got an U and he updated to ICS, and said it's better and no problems, till then. Ofcourse, ICS update is official!

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
*i.imgur.com/uTqC5.jpg

:(

Attachments

• uTqC5.jpg
    uTqC5.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom