Innovative Gadgets/Devices Thread

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Everything else is alright but isn't it dangerous while you're driving and have glass on for navigation? Or am I understanding it wrong?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Its safer than having to look at the dashboard for navigation. Basically they expect the users to have the intelligence to make judgement-calls as to when to use and when not to use it.

death_syndicate

Broken In
the razer edge, which was previously unveiled as fiona razer-fiona-2.jpg

Ankit Omar

Broken In
How about this MYO - Wearable Gesture Control from Thalmic Labs - YouTube A Bluetooth bracelet that reads your muscles for wireless gesture!

Source link: *www.cnet.com.au/bluetooth-bracelet-allows-wireless-camera-less-gesture-control-339343472.htm

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
^ awesome with GLASS it would be soo great i guess

how is this different from leap :chinscratch:

Need no hands this time
*www.engadget.com/2013/02/26/nuia-hands-on-play-fruit-ninja-with-eye-control/

quagmire

Allllright !
"AR setup shoots to improve your pool game"

*asset1.cbsistatic.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/03/05/pool_1.jpg

-A projector system for pool tables analyzes the table, and the position of the balls and cue, to help players make the best shot possible.

-Source-Cnet

quagmire

Allllright !
^@amjath: Watch this video
It depends on the speed you hit it with.. Trajectory/Path prediction looks pretty accurate..

jaicektm

Broken In
Check this cool gadget. It is called Embrace +. Here is the link

Attachments

• 93e174aef4efaecd156fe28e7189c537_large.jpg
    93e174aef4efaecd156fe28e7189c537_large.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice going. What do you guys think about 85-inch 'floating' 4K Ultra HD TV? Price: $37900. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

*4.bp.blogspot.com/-1hq-zjURPE0/UPYgdP47XJI/AAAAAAAAFsg/oTNzTGHwl2c/s1600/CES2013-Samsung+85-inch+tv.jpg

None of the four dudes in the back gives even the slightest attention to the girls!
Ultimate Geeks! :D

Top Bottom