Indian Idol Or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ?

Which Show You Watch ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Saregampa is much better with lot talented singers. I wonder what's the definition of Sur according to Malik and Aisha? Both learned different sur of music? They disagree with one saying he is in sur and other saying not in sur. How on earth it can be possible? A person can either be in sur or not in sur.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
navjotjsingh said:
Saregampa is much better with lot talented singers. I wonder what's the definition of Sur according to Malik and Aisha? Both learned different sur of music?

Yeah ..totally agree with u !

hailgautam

Youngling
Damm i could only balance the contest. IMHO SaReGaMaPa got a lot more talent then Indian Idol. and the program does not contain as much Nautanki as Indian Idol has.

abhishek_del

Journeyman
sare gama pa rocks..and if any of you hasn't still seen it, pls do see....and listen to wats important like the songs etc..not wat himesh has to say...U shud know be4 doing anything that wat do u want and see only dat not the fuss going around..

Once more Sa re ga ma pa rocks

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
sa re ga ma pa rules guys...star voice howevr has sum really gud singers......but th presentation is crap...the judges in star voice are howevr bttr...

so saregamapa=talent+presentation+cartoon(himesh)=complete package...

Status
Not open for further replies.