India wins T20 match against Aussies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Sachin
Ganguly
Dravid.

All 3 should be out of the ODI team. Indian wouldn't have comes this far if any of them were in the team.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
gary4gar said:
One Big question

Now whats the team gonna be in one days
the winning bunch of youngsters like rp & and if this team goes unchanged then what will be state of rahul,sachin & ganguly??

So sachin & ganguly watch out!
trouble coming in........
lol keep this away from 50 overs.Rahul,Sachin and Saurav are our best batsman.And dont take this 20-20 too seriously.This 20-20 team will struggle to win in 50 overs.In 50 overs you need players who can build the innings.Its amazing how people change their views after every match suddenly these players are the national heroes and candidates for the post of President.:p
Dont take 20-20 seriously.

Third Eye said:
^Agreed

Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid should be out.
Show some respect to the guys who have served Indian cricket for more than a decade.:rolleyes:It was Dravid's decision to pull out his name from 20-20.He could have easily been the captain of this 20-20 if he wanted to.But he is not selfish.So give credit to those 3 players.

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its plastic fans who don't have respect for legends of the game they follow,and I don't even need to comment on statements like this one:|
shantanu said:
why ganguly man... ? he is not the one to be kicked out.. ! yeah sachin and dravid can be.. !

vish786

"The Gentleman"
i'm just bothered that indian should win, no matter who plays it.

india vs pak final looks a WORLD WAR III to me.:oops:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Its plastic fans who don't have respect for legends of the game they follow,and I don't even need to comment on statements like this one:|
Yes and trust me if Yuvraj fails in the upcoming ODI series against the aussies some people will say "kick yuvraj and bring back sehwag" :p

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
What a match it was ... wow !!!

Now I need to figure out a good bahana for not working this monday.... ideas ?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vish786 said:
i'm just bothered that indian should win, no matter who plays it.

india vs pak final looks a WORLD WAR III to me.:oops:
We have to win it.This is a golden opportunity.And we havent lost a single match in WC to Pakistan.:p

AshishSharma said:
What a match it was ... wow !!!

Now I need to figure out a good bahana for not working this monday.... ideas ?
yaar match 9:30 pm pe start hai.:p

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
It was not only Dravid who opted out but Tendulkar as well. I think even Ganguly opted out. It was their decision to opt out stating that Twenty20 is a youngster's game.

They deserve credit for it. Else look at the other teams, even their seniors are playing and doing well. So could have our 3 legends.

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah i like Ganguly coz he was among finest players.. , and he was a subject to a very bad conspiracy by others.. and now he is playing legendary innings.. in all games.. unlike others in his league.. and not Plastic.. coz now Cricket i dont really watch, i like Ganguly as a person and a personality more.. :)

Arsenal_Gunners said:
Have sachin and dravid done less for India?
i dont want to argue.. and i am not saying who has done what ! the basic thing is who can be sent out and who cant ! Sachin is a legend.. thats true ! but he cant be with the team for ever, we are now generating future like Yuvraj who has the strength to hits Sixes liek he did in early past.. Dravid is himself like another tired horse.. he should take rest and play as a senior member till the 2011 World CUP.. (i think its in 2011 only:D ) and rest of ganguly he has himself declared to leave International Criket before the next world cup.. so why to kick out a player who is in a good form and can support the team very well.. at the moment Sachin is also in a good form so only Dravid is left as a choice.. but he should also just take rest, kicking out isnt a option..

IMO the only one to be kicked out is this Arsenal DUDE :D , this football guy is spoiling the cricket thread lol :D :p what say noob !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom