India shouts against patent of Yoga in USA - Help India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
americans r morons. You can't patent yoga. firstly as people say it was created in india secondly thats like saying i wanna patent kung fu.i think americans want to believe that they r the best. the average american person is a moron who lives in his/her own narrow minded world. i think they also had tried to patent basmati rice. which everyone knows was first cultivated from india. Also americans have never had a war on their own soil after their civil war. thats y they're goin crazy over OBL.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
may be we should patent 'the art of attacking as many countries as possible at once' which i believe is the sovereign right of the US, as revenge.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
US of A cant patent Yoga its a part of a culture that is 5000 years old.

Patent should be canceled without a doubt.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
We are gonna patent giving birth to babies, cause Indians are best at it. And refuse licencing to USA and enforce this patent, this would eliminate US totally without wars. :D

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Aberforth said:
We are gonna patent giving birth to babies, cause Indians are best at it.

europe has a lower population density than asia coz of many reasons (black death, two world wars, several smaller wars, migration).

and consider north america, in 1750 there would have been only a few lakhs of native americans, but now due to migration and a SPECIAL TALENT of the people over there, its population is 30 - 35 crores.

and dont forget CHINA, where the govt fines people to restrain them from using their SPECIAL TALENT.

hence, we are not THE best but among the best.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.