India looking for "Mr Condom"

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
India, struggling to promote greater condom use among its population, is looking to hire its own "condom man" to follow the example of a former Thai cabinet minister who successfully pushed for safer sex, the Times of India reported.

"We are serious about finding India's very own Mr Condom," Rao was quoted as saying after visiting Thailand to study its dramatic increase in condom use over the past decade, which contributed to a sharp fall in new HIV infections..."

*www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSDEL19338120070629?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

any takers, here ;-)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
does this have anything to do with the commercial featuring big b asking for a condom ...

K

krazyfrog

iMav said:
does this have anything to do with the commercial featuring big b asking for a condom ...
Big B asking for condom?:shock: What will he do with it?:D

goobimama

 Macboy
I think Big B is using the most condoms these days...those rumours do seem to be true...

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
What happened to Balbir Pasha?

Last edited:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
goobimama said:
hey anand, how long you gonna make that guy run? (your avatar)

He ain't stoppin' till he finds Balbir Pasha.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
balbir pasha was a fictional character created by i think our govt or some ngo to promote use of condoms ... posters were put up in all local trains and if i remmber correctly even buses ... with text like balbir didnt use condoms kya aap balbir pasha banna chahte hain and alll crap ...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Cool, do the brand ambassador get to use it practically on gals behind the scene :D. I m ready to post my resume if it is :p

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
iMav said:
balbir pasha was a fictional character created by i think our govt or some ngo to promote use of condoms ... posters were put up in all local trains and if i remmber correctly even buses ... with text like balbir didnt use condoms kya aap balbir pasha banna chahte hain and alll crap ...
ah i c. thnx buddy. ;)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Oh...k, resume is ready with multiple year experience in flirting & gals :D. Where to submit

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
heh.. it'll be soo ironic if we make him the ambassador :D

@avatar: finally someone else who has seen avatar.. its a pity they stopped production.. i loved the series! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.