In Big trouble! Please bail me out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

thom yorke

Right off the assembly line
Ok..so i have already lodged a fresh complaint in their Call Center regarding this threatening (of not disconnecting the connection).

I have clearly mentioned that my house is my property and when i don't want your modems and instruments here , then its my right to demand their removal.So, you can't deny this and harass me for something that is disputed.

Plus the fact they say they will continue to bill me no matter what and will keep the connection alive is totally ridiculous.I am about to send a mail to the head office regarding the same.I'll keep the proofs the request ids, call records & e-mails with me to use them if need arises for my defence.

I will also visit their Branch office here tomorrow and will submit a written complaint there regarding the above with the Manager.I hope this will be enough.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^@ashu: How much does Triband cost? I'm planning to make a shift back to Mumbai and I'll need a good connection and provider as yours.

TIA.
Bandu.

Well, Bandu a Triband connectionthat im currrently using is DSL 849 NU plan (256 kbps) wich charges me Rs.849/month along with a Router monthly charge of Rs.80/- and u hv a monthly quota of 1.25 GB free along with 00.00 hrs to 08.00 hrs of free night d/l :)

but since im near to the telephone exchange and as ppl say that u get better speeds if u are nearer to the exchange, so i do get a really stable speed, infact at night from 00.00 hrs to 08.00 hrs (wen im on torrents) i get a steady speed of 190-210 kbps :D and this is really gr8 for me..

also, the connection will be setup withing a day to a max withing a week.. :) and there are NO disconnections in the net connection.. (but yes, this depends on the area u are living in) :)
-----------

@ thom: buddy, u are doin the right thing abt giving a complaint in Writing..

Bandu

Journeyman
infact at night from 00.00 hrs to 08.00 hrs (wen im on torrents) i get a steady speed of 190-210 kbps :D

Thanks for the info. I too will need the same kind of speed and for the same reason, but not with a b - with a B. I think you meant 190-210kBps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom