In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kung fu TV series what were their names?*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif
Please help me out....*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif
i used to see those series but i don,t know their names does anyone know who can tell me i will be really thankfull...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

bump... :(
kisi ko to pata hoga :?

Ravirdv

Broken In
Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

yea even i used to watch that but i don't remember it's name

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

bump..*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/38a.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/06a.gif

Lucky_star

Still Shining!

If I am right, it was "BLOOD STAINED INTRIGUE". I remember watching it.

Home TV was my favourite then. The No-ads-channel full of amusing videos and serials. But it disappeared suddenly. There was a magic show in it, where a anchor came with a hand-animated doll type thing. Then there was this shekhar suman show called Kabhi Idhar-Kabhi Udhar, etc..

Last edited:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gifwooooooooooooooooow
thanks a lot lucky_star *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif great work..*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif

"The Blood-Stained Intrigue" *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/8.gif (story of red and blue swords)

*b.imagehost.org/0153/ss.jpg

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmajjHPXmmM&feature=related

*www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o56z_thankiemmadao01p1_shortfilms

and more series..

"Legend Of The Condor Heroes"

*b.imagehost.org/t/0151/scondor1.jpg

LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HERO #1
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=alqZ16ceqs8

LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HERO #2
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgM1Ad4GEI

"Land of the Condors"
*d.imagehost.org/t/0338/ce16a3c4fc65d5c038db4927.jpg
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=wql5eO2o_oE&feature=related

"Brothers under the skin"
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYX_i7IbcEw

"The other side of the horizon"
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNiNptSXYww

"Zu Mountain Saga"
*d.imagehost.org/t/0607/zu22.jpg
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqi7e1RBSxU

"The Hunter's Prey"
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMgS5ViJIA&feature=related

brings backs my childhood memories.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif
i was crazy about this series, we saw it in hindi.. HOMETV where'd you go? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gifI miss you so much..
wish some one can upload it in hindi. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!

You did a complete youtube search of it? :eek: Will try to download some of these today night.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

youtube mein to sirf theme song video hi hai...

dailymotion mein "The Blood-Stained Intrigue" full series hai... i will post all the links later....

Y

yati

wow mera fav drama bachpan ki yaaad dilaa di nycc

plz mujhe chahye shuru se aakhirrr tak sare episode hindi mai plzzz

rocky aap kab post karenge me wait karing plz jaldi post karo

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

yep woh kung fu ki series woh homeTV ki channel.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif

hi
welcome to the Digit forum... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif.

mere paas videos ke link hai... but woh sab chinese version hai....*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif
hindi mein episode nahi hai.....*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

i dont remeber the series name but i do remember some of the kungfu types like "Zahreela Kungfu","Paschimi Tamancha","Sheetal Chandra Vidya"...really missing those

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

^^^
hmmm yep yahich woh serials hai.... :D

"Sheetal Chandra Vidhya" "Dahekti Suraj Vidhya" = "The other side of the horizon"
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNiNptSXYww

confused!!

Koi lauta de woh beete hue din...:(

juggler

In the zone

ya i used to love those series a lot

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

please join orkut community kungfu series, Hometv
*www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=25180202

rayne

Broken In

hmmm... i'd might use this thread aswell...

I'm hunting for a series.. which used to air every sunday around 10am (cant remember properly) before 1989 or so. It featured futuristic warriors and their adventures.. the warriors wear silver jumpsuits and helmets with dark red (biege) visors, and the suit has a 'star trek-ish' or eagle symbol near their hearts. They could teleport between dimensions and transport from space station to the land, by putting their fist over the symbol on their suits and recite a command or something.. and another mode of transportation/teleportation is a portal with 5 bays all arranged in circle facing each other's back and 2 panels on either side of pods to place their hand on them to scan/identify.

thats what i can recollect at the most.. and yes, to make this clear, this series was aired even before DD started airing Jungle Book Series. To be precise i remember that it being aired when DD aired foriegn series primetime (1983-1990) during the time of streethawk, knight rider, and japanese animes ..

does any "older" members here remember the name of the futuristic show?

confused!!

was it sigma???

rayne

Broken In

Sorry i cant remember the names :(
and i couldnt even find any detailed info/clips on "sigma" except for that its name was "Space City Sigma".

do you have any clips or caps of that series? afaik i thought that was foriegn series, as the gfx were awesome (at that time) and it isnt Star Trek either :(

ajayritik

Technomancer

Is this the same one in which they used to play Enigma theme during the titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom