IIHT Kolkata Address Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Can anyone give me address of IIHT(computer hardware institute in kolkata) ?
I heard that it is near Park Street but could not find there......:(
Searching in google make me total confused.
When I went to that address(by google it is near Rabindra Sadan Metro) I saw that was IIJT not IIHT......:confused:
Now wahat ?
Please help me !
Thank you.....

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Yes,....that was...Rabindra Sadan branch is the main branch, during 2006 it was IIHT & now it changed IIJT and they also changed their course structure as well...I don't think you can learn those A+, N+, MCSA/E on IIJT.

At first IIJT starts at South Calcutta then it moved their.....Though owner(Devesh Srivastav) is still remain the same.

Last edited:
OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I don't think you can learn those A+, N+, MCSA/E on IIJT.
I don't get it.
You mean they don't offer Hardware & Network course at present......:(
Please help me !
I am interested to learn Hardware & Network.
Please suggest me a good institute with good courses.
Thank you.....

dissel

Cyborg Agent
as far as i know IIJT made for computer basic & advance accountancy courses like Tally other financial stuff...Target towords the financial industry.

After I passed from Rabindra Sadan at 2006 & I am disconnected ...there is also a branch at Sithir More DumDum...but they all changed to a IIJT,

Anyhow if they still teach those(Comtia A+,N+) course, don't go with any package deal...just make sure you take A+ & N+ together only(6month+3month).

And in that time they are the best....Our A+ faculty was Vivek Shukla...he was quite famous in the whole Institute in that time .

rakeshrox

Right off the assembly line
IIHT regional Office and Center
[Cisco Learning Solutions Partner ]

Chowringhee Mansion
3rd Floor
30 J.L Nehru Road, Chowringee Mansion, 3rd Floor, Kol-16
call :09903288505

This is near park street Metro Station, behind Asiatic Society. Its in the same building where APTEC has their office.
Courses : Comptia A+, N+,Security +, CCNA (CLSP), CCNP (CLSP), Microsoft [MCSE] (with vista ), RedHat Linux [RHCE with RHEL 5], Sun Solaris [ SCSA , SPARC, Intel ]
SQL Server
Symantec Veritas
Certified Ethical Hacking
HP Software Testing
IMB Tivoli TSM

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
IIHT regional Office and Center
[Cisco Learning Solutions Partner ]

Chowringhee Mansion
3rd Floor
30 J.L Nehru Road, Chowringee Mansion, 3rd Floor, Kol-16
call :09903288505

This is near park street Metro Station, behind Asiatic Society. Its in the same building where APTEC has their office.
Courses : Comptia A+, N+,Security +, CCNA (CLSP), CCNP (CLSP), Microsoft [MCSE] (with vista ), RedHat Linux [RHCE with RHEL 5], Sun Solaris [ SCSA , SPARC, Intel ]
SQL Server
Symantec Veritas
Certified Ethical Hacking
HP Software Testing
IMB Tivoli TSM

Thank you very much for your reply !

Bholenath

Right off the assembly line
Did that address work for you? Can you post duration of the course (hours aswell as how much since you start until you finish) and price of A+, CCNA and CCNP, please? I am not presently at Kolkata so I will appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom