If possible which superhero/mutant powers will you choose

Ok the rules are simple. Choose the superhero and comment why it's better than the others. But beware, along with the powers, you'll get that particular superhero's weakness too.
I choose batman. :)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Only one and this has been my unchanged choice since childhood - to be invisible. I would be absolutely happy having no human contact and living amidst nature and traversing the whole beautiful earth freely in flights and trains :D . This is my highest dream. The only misery in life is society and human ego.

OP
Harsh Pranami

Harsh Pranami

Padawan
and you didn't mention why you chose him?

Well batman has a file which contains every superheroes weakness and how to stop them. So basically batman can kick anyone's a$$ :D

- - - Updated - - -

Only one and this has been my unchanged choice since childhood - to be invisible. I would be absolutely happy having no human contact and living amidst nature and traversing the whole beautiful earth freely in flights and trains :D . This is my highest dream. The only misery in life is society and human ego.

You don't need any superpowers for that.

ashs1

Padawan
either Superman ( pretty obvious :p )
or Green Lantern( In brightest day... in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power -- Green Lantern's light! )

Flash

Lost in speed
1.Azazel (Teleportation)
2.Flash (Time manipulation)
3.J'onn j'onzz (no explanation's needed).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
TOAA or Kami Tenchi, duh -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Well batman has a file which contains every superheroes weakness and how to stop them. So basically batman can kick anyone's a$$ :D

still gets beaten by a de-powered Superman while having years of prep and Kryptonite not to mention he gets beaten the first time against most peak humans too :facepalm: and then comes up with a strategy to fight them.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
in terms of Raw power

a combo of

Night Crawler + Jean Grey

K.O !!!

Game Over

overall - Professor Xavier's powers

try to beat that if you can :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom