IEMs Around 2K

H2O

Journeyman
Hello Guys.

I had a Sound Magic ES18 earphone which I lost a couple of days ago. So, I need a new earphone.

Budget is around 2K.

So, any suggestions which ones should I be looking at?

Thanks.

OP
H2O

H2O

Journeyman
Don't really have any brand preference. I am open to all as long as they have at least one odd year warranty.

Even if the build quality ain't great, I am ok with it. For me, sound quality matter is a priority over build quality.

- - - Updated - - -

T peos Tank Or Popular

Where do I buy it from?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Tpeos Tank out of stock

T peos Popular
*www.hifinage.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=27&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=103&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29

Review
T-Peos Popular Review | The Headphone List

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Go thru the review choose as per your sound preference. Popular is neutral but may be bit harsh for some tracks.

Tank Review
T-Peos Tank Review | The Headphone List

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Cheers.

How would you rate Signature Acoustics C-12 compared with the Tpeos?

I've signature acoustic C12 but after going thru the reviews I can say T peos will be above it for my listening preference.

From T peos range if I'll have to opt then D200R Or Rich models would be my preference.

No Doubt Signature Acoustic C12 are good but for me mids feel bit blanketed by the bass presence & highs rolled off. Bass is also not that snappy. Recently bought brainwavz R1 Dual Dynamic Earphones & I feel the bass is more in C12 in terms of quantity. The mids placement of R1 is far behind. It was just for 30-40 mins so need to spend more time for detailed comparison. R1 have driver flex & are lot more tip dependent. The bi flanges make it more darker sounding.

My only reason for getting R1 was the Brainwavz case ;). Its decent sounding for Rs.1550/- which I spent & can surly compete with Soundmagic E10 IMO

Last edited:

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
For T peos
T-PEOS - Brands

If you were thinking to spend 2.7k for signature acoustic then better get Vsonic VSD1S

Your best bet

VSD1S, Lend Me Ur Ears

A member from Techenclave mentioned to me that there won't be any customs & it has free shipping.

layzee

■■■■■■
LendMeUrEars actually undervalue the products heavily on the customs declaration tag; in my case a 100+ SGD product to 10 SGD. The uber-cheap paper packaging also helps in customs evasion. They also do not provide any hard copies of the payment receipt within the package. Shipping takes a bit of time but stuff gets delivered nevertheless.

Top Bottom