ICC enforces new rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
After watching the test match, someone has written some rules have to be incorporated by ICC to give the other teams a perfect clarification

(1)Ricky Ponting – (THE TRULY GENUINE CRICKETER OF THE CRICKET ERA AND WHOSE INTEGRITY SHOULD NOT BE DOUBTED) should be considered as the FOURTH UMPIRE. As per the new rules, FOURTH UMPIRE decision is final and will over ride any decisions taken by any other umpires. ON-FIELD umpires can seek the assistance of RICKY PONTING even if he is not on the field. This rule is to be made, so that every team should understand the importance of the FOURTH UMPIRE.

(2)While AUSTRALIAN TEAM is bowling, If the ball flies anywhere close to the AUSTRALIAN FIELDER(WITHIN 5 metre distance), the batsman is to be considered OUT irrelevant of whether the catch was taken cleanly or grassed. Any decision for further clarification should be seeked from the FOURTH UMPIRE. This is made to ensure that the cricket is played with SPORTIVE SPIRIT by all the teams.

(3)While BATTING, AUSTRALIAN players will wait for the ON-FIELD UMPIRE decisions only (even if the catch goes to the FIFTH SLIP as the ball might not have touched the bat). Each AUSTRALIAN batsman has to be out FOUR TIMES (minimum) before he can return to the pavilion. In case of THE CRICKETER WITH INTEGRITY, this can be higher.

(4)UMPIRES should consider a huge bonus if an AUSTRALIAN player scores a century. Any wrong decisions can be ignored as they will be paid huge bonus and will receive the backing of the AUSTRALIAN team and board.

(5)All AUSTRALIAN players are eligible to keep commenting about all players on the field and the OPPONENT TEAM should never comment as they will be spoiling the spirit of the AUSTRALIAN team. Any comments made in any other language are to be considered as RACISM only.

(6)MATCH REFREE decisions will be taken purely on the AUSTRALIAN TEAM advice only. Player views from the other teams decisions will not be considered for hearing. MATCH REFREES are to be given huge bonus if this rule is implemented.

(7)NO VISITING TEAM should plan to win in AUSTRALIA. This is to ensure that the sportive spirit of CRICKET is maintained.

(8)THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: If any bowler gets RICKY PONTING - “THE UNDISPUTED CRICKETER WITH INTEGTIRY IN THE GAME OF CRICKET” more than twice in a series, he will be banned for the REST OF THE SERIES. This is to ensure that the best batsman/Captain will be played to break records and create history in the game of CRICKET.

These rules will be clarified in a better way to all the teams VISITING AUSTRALIA.

One more forward:

Ponting and Co

Procter: Did you call Symonds a Monkey?
Bhajji: No,I called a monkey as Symonds.
Procter:So you did
Bhajji : (Silence)
Procter : How dare you insult a monkey.You are banned for 3 matches.
Bhajji : Sad
Ponting& Co : !!???
Ponting : hey,Symonds.What he said?
Symonds : Whatever,he is banned.You can bat well next game.
Ponting : No,Anil is also there,ask him whether he can ban him also.
Symonds : We'll see in next match,if he takes your wicket,we'll complain.
Ponting: Then ok.

These Two new words have been added to the Dictionary

Bucknor
: (n) (adj)

1. Temporary blindness leading to missing out on the obvious.
2. To be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

3. Situations leading to grave judgmental errors.
Usage: I feel bucknored by my boss; Life often throws a bucknor at you.

Benson: (n) (adj)
1. Something that legitimises a severe bucknor.
Usage: First they bucknored me and then they bensoned it! I am toast.

Also see Bucknor

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Lolzz...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

Shouldnt this be in chit chat? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^Oops..My bad! Can the mods please move the thread? Thanks :)

appu

Knowledge Nomad
xcellent work.
like the last one abt ricky

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
someone please mail this to ICC and the great PONTING

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
check this out ....

*icc-cricket.yahoo.com/about-icc/mission-statement.html

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hehe.. was thinking of posting this as soon as I got it in my mailbox.. but you've already done it! ;) But sadly, every point is true! :(

V

vaibhavtek

Must be included good luck other teams.xcellent work.like the last one abt ricky

OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
One more forward:

Ponting and Co

Procter: Did you call Symonds a Monkey?
Bhajji: No,I called a monkey as Symonds.
Procter:So you did
Bhajji : (Silence)
Procter : How dare you insult a monkey.You are banned for 3 matches.
Bhajji : Sad
Ponting& Co : !!???
Ponting : hey,Symonds.What he said?
Symonds : Whatever,he is banned.You can bat well next game.
Ponting : No,Anil is also there,ask him whether he can ban him also.
Symonds : We'll see in next match,if he takes your wicket,we'll complain.
Ponting: Then ok.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Australia Will Get the dues Soon....Just wait & Watch

& As for Benson & Bucknor......Just Sleep on the grass ...take a brk

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This joke made it to the TV too *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif , saw it in a Kannada news channel *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

nvidia

-----ATi-----
This joke made it to the TV too *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif , saw it in a Kannada news channel *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif
A joke from the forum? :eek:
Which channel?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.