OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
No guess work. make it 200% surer. my boss's son has asked for the fastest processor in the globe till time. so u understand...... that guy do not know the model number but told me over phone that it is the highest proccy of I7 2nd GEN extreme edition. I instantly told him it is 2600k and z68 mobo. But he insists me to make it 200% sure.

pls help.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The faster processor on this planet according to me is: i7 995 Extreme.

Costs 50k but the i7 2600k which costs 15k approx is a great performer

sukesh1090

Adam young
Here is the comparison between 980X and 2600k.i didn't find 995 extreme.so 2600K is the best processor 200% sure.if he wants still better processor then tell him to buy a serve processor:grin:.i guess it is faster than 2600k:lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Few 990x links if OP is interested :)
Intel Core i7 995x Extreme Edition Review | Global News Computer

But if he wants wait I think he really should:
Intel to Bid Farewell to LGA1366 with Core i7-995X Extreme Edition | techPowerUp

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
ur & my understanding is not required as HE wants to waste his father's money. so who's going to waste time? as far as i have understood by googling that thing has not hit INDIAN MARKET but available in NEW EGG. So my duty is over when i have told him the name. it is upto him how he will possess it. mobo is also given in INTEL's site. i have given him that name also. if HE asks any further qn i will place it here. till time chapter closed.

thanks to everybody for ther prompt help.

BTW what is the best INTEL MOBO for i7 2600k?

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
If he later finds out that the EVGA classified mobos let possible a multi CPU setup with Xeons then you are in trouble. :-D

I hope he is not the CEOs kid, that would mean you have limited his wastage of money.

P.S. Although the above statements don't seem serious, they are indeed to be seriously taken.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
If he later finds out that the EVGA classified mobos let possible a multi CPU setup with Xeons then you are in trouble. :-D

I hope he is not the CEOs kid, that would mean you have limited his wastage of money.

P.S. Although the above statements don't seem serious, they are indeed to be seriously taken.

that he knows that xeon proccy are for servers. he wants desktop fastest proccy. he himself was confused between 2600k & 990x that's why asked me.

we want performance but but he wants neighbour's envy. so he is inclined to get 990x. and if in the next year some 1000x come out he will take that throwing away the 990x. his father gets 185k per month. deputy manager. so no extra poking of my nose in their matter.

but i have qn: for 2600k what is the best motherboard from INTEL itself?

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Check my latest post in Technology News section :))

^^advice him to get ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z! Neighbour's envy guaranteed!

Sarath

iDota
185000 hmm. I thought his pops earned in 10s of lacs looking at his requests. Anyhow its better he takes the 2600k and not risk being called rich and dumb for getting the 990x.

Why do you want a mobo from intel only?

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
^^^dont you know?
rich[so smart by default] people only by intel...everything else is shitz...coz intel processor are meant to be with intel only
:p
sorry couldn't resist...am tired of these stupid bratz...

Top Bottom