I-phone price latest

anurajcist

Right off the assembly line
hello,

i want to buy iphone but 4s and 5 is way too costly for me so whats the price of 3gs 8gb model in india latest please tell me.

thank you.

Ihthisham

Broken In
iPhone 3GS has been officially stopped the production but you might get it in the local market for around 18k.Instead go for 4s and if you can't afford it gor for any other Windows/Android device

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Not worth getting a Iphone 3GS...It's a 3 year old phone, Your better of getting a Android/WP Phone At the same rate with better perfomance

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
dont buy now, price about to drop
prices are also dropping day by day, so 4 selling for 28k one week, and selling for 26k the next

Not worth getting a Iphone 3GS...It's a 3 year old phone, Your better of getting a Android/WP Phone At the same rate with better perfomance
this comment.
what is driving you to educate everyone about the awesome alternatives to ios? can't anyone just buy an apple device without all these accusations and assumptions? a three year old iphone 3gs still gets software updates, im sure there are many better specced droids and windows phones out there that also boast such long production runs and of great software update lifecycles, but maybe iphones are at least a little good for those who want them you know

Top Bottom