I m very happy with the Asus P552w perforamnce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam2009

Right off the assembly line
I m very happy with its perforamnce
This device equipped with a very powerful Marvell Tavor 624MHz CPU promising super fast performance and with sleek and slim design, looks like ASUS has product that promises to be a winner among people.It comes in black or white color. The unit I got was white in color. The body of it is shiny. So, it picks up fingerprints pretty easily.On the left side, you can find the volume button, GPS antenna. On the top, you can find the power button.
On the bottom, you will soft-reset hole, standard mini-USB port and microphone.On the right side, you will find the camera button and lock switch.Nice and simple. The back of the unit contains the camera and speaker.
The screen is 2.8 display with QVGA resolution. True, it is not ultra-crisp like the ones used in HTC DIAMOND and SE XPERIA X1, but, it cannot be overlooked too. It is flushed just like the Touch range from the HTC. I personally liked it a lot.
This is where this device truely shines! I used the HTC DIAMOND and ASUS P552W together and felt how slow the Diamond is!
*in.asus.com/999/images/products/2564/P552w-0.jpg
The Diamond is not equipped with a slow processor at all (Qualcomm 528MHz). The ASUS P552W comes with Marvell 624MHz processor. Let the benchmarks do the justic.The battery capacity is 1100mAh.The battery life is great. You should get 2 days of good usage.The device comes with 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM. After a fresh hard-reset, you get around 60MB of free RAM.
The reception is descent.The quality is speaker is great and sound pretty loud with little bass too.It is a basic 2MP camera. It works fine for web pictures. Nothing much to talk about the camera.
In this comepitive world, powerful hardware is very important. But, software part cannot be ignorred. The ASUS has done quite a commendable job of giving some good compeititon to the HTC’s TouchFlo3D. The ASUS calls this interface as Glide.

What we liked:
Speedy processor
Very Light and compact
Fits in hand easily
HSDPA, UMTS ready
Decent RAM, ROM
Glide interface
micro-SDHC support
Great build quality
Cheap - 22900/-
*in.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=11&l2=55&l3=526&l4=0&model=2564&modelmenu=1

Status