I hate Macs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
borg said:
I still think Linux fanatics are by far more rabid & elitist than Mac users. Just go to any forum & criticise Linux in anyway & see what happens. We have seen the same many times on this very forum.
Constructive criticism is all right but trolling isn't tolerated ever. And it's a fact that you are a troll.
Bringing in linux and fanaticism where it wasn't in the topic clearly shows how desperately you want to take revenge for being blasted off for trolling.

goobimama

 Macboy
@Gx: Trust you? Who are you, the current expert on aesthetics? ? Are you an expert on aesthetics? And even if you did get a PhD in the aesthetics department, you still can't say that something or someone doesn't look good (except for Kareena Kapoor...)

Maybe you don't like it and prefer to go ahead and work on that "dull little box doing dull little tasks", but the world over the iMac G5/Intel design has got an amazing response...

borg

In the zone
Constructive criticism is all right but trolling isn't tolerated ever. And it's a fact that you are a troll.
Bringing in linux and fanaticism where it wasn't in the topic clearly shows how desperately you want to take revenge for being blasted off for trolling.

Typical response from a fanatic. Was expecting it. Proved my point.

The reason for me bringing Linux into the discussion is that since the thread talks about elitism among Mac users, the same criticism applies to Linux fanatics as well.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Oh comon u linux users......stop acting kidish now, specially u freebird

First of all this is a thread why Mac should be hated, Linux should not be dragged here, there is a seperate thread for that

freebird said:
So All future computer aspirants must change their god with Mr.Bill and Learn the greatest equation the world have got:
Code:
PC=Windows*​

where,* stands for the versions of WIndows.And all GNU/Linux users and *NIX users are arrogant and trolls.
Also Microsoft is the new religion,they are doing a great charity by giving us the freedom to pi*ate?wow.
Windows* never crashes;it occassionally sleeps.if u want to wakeup give a kick on the reset switch of your PC.
ps:keep the equation safe windows user,it is useful

No one started talking about Linux here, no one bashed it:mad: then why r u acting like a troll now

about borg, man, plz refrain from bringing Anti-Linux posts here, plz

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
MS ka naam jidhar linux aur apple wahan .... only 1 agenda any feature of MS is bad a similar feature in others its the best

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^^^ true...either some users are super jealous of MS success or just ranting cos they have nothing else to do.

Atleast some users know how to act properly, & praise MS or Linux where it stands

rajasekharan

Youngling
all i know is i like all o.s , why ? there are some that works on some . . . and i really dont mind if that o.s looks crap or it has n number of security holes or its the safest or its the best looking . as long as it helps me i am happy :). i just want my work done thats all :)

rajasekharan

Youngling
@saurav . . ok , leave this topic aside and lets talk productivity :). . hey even i want to learn all about mentalray . can you start a new topic and give us your own tutees about mental ray :). please . i am more comfy with vray than mental , cause i still dono how to use it properly :-(. else why am i not getting the same output :-(:-(:-(. please help me :-(

mehulved

borg said:
Typical response from a fanatic. Was expecting it. Proved my point.

The reason for me bringing Linux into the discussion is that since the thread talks about elitism among Mac users, the same criticism applies to Linux fanatics as well.
Oh so and what good do you do?
Looking back at your posts I only see you rant and bray about all OS'es. You have nothing but idiotic responses to give. If you think you are better than them, then prove it. Do something useful sometimes then shout out that nothing is good.
Have you heard the saying
Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.
Apt saying for you. You can't use any OS without shouting out that it's crap. And all your reasons are so hillarious, to say the least.
And if we say anything you just say, "This is the typical response I expected from <put your OS here> fanatic." Do you have something to say that is meaningful?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
rajasekharan said:
@saurav . . ok , leave this topic aside and lets talk productivity :). . hey even i want to learn all about mentalray . can you start a new topic and give us your own tutees about mental ray :). please . i am more comfy with vray than mental , cause i still dono how to use it properly :-(. else why am i not getting the same output :-(:-(:-(. please help me :-(

Well, start a thread in Software section, i m sure not many will be active in it though.

I don't have any tutorials of my own, i also follow the ones given on cgtalk.com, Jeff Patton is the MRAY God, you should go through his MRay tutorials if u want to learn the basics, this is how i did

Vray is easy but slow, & good only for still renders. If that is what u mostly make then stick with Vray, i am also learning vray 1.5 r3 right now, cos it is very good for archi, & for vray mats i use evermotion mats collection. I find making shaders & mats for mray much easier then vray

borg

In the zone
@tech_your_future

Man seems like you are pissed! :lol:

an I wasn't even attacking you directly!.

Proves that you are a fanatic, fanboy. You are proving everything for me.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ What happened borg? Such a crappy comeback? You would have been better off saying.... "I am idiot?...no...you are idiot."

mehulved

Let's add fuel to the fire.
Here's someone moving from windows to mac *apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/02/08/2031244&from=rss

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
tech_your_future said:
Let's add fuel to the fire.
Here's someone moving from windows to mac *apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/02/08/2031244&from=rss

Sudhar ja :D

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
I don't want to be a part of this great discussion, but I am posting here a link, for all Mac lovers & haters, which shows an extensive demo of MacOS X. I think this will help to clarify many doubts about Mac and also make the posts more interesting to read. Please check out this video and then comment...

I don't know whether this was posted before or not...
BTW I am a full time Linux user...:):):)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
borg said:
You are proving everything for me.
borg i hope if u got all the proof u need and ur case is solved ur presence in this thread will subside ... so that the "discussion" can go on without useless interupptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom