I am planning to buy a second hand SAMSUNG : NP550P5C-S02IN is it worth

OP
B

beastboy

Broken In
I think the guy who is selling the laptop doesn't know about the BIOS update & is still facing throttling issues ....... :-o

he is a web designer and want's a bigger screen , he's already having a Macbook and told that he want to buy a desktop , so selling this one

OP
B

beastboy

Broken In
Issue can only be temp fixed by replacing MoBo.

as the laptop will be still under warranty and i will get it extended for another 1 Year in case if i purchase will the samsung guys replace the MotherBoard of that also and till what extent replacing MoBo solved your issues.

pratyush997

Inactive
as the laptop will be still under warranty and i will get it extended for another 1 Year in case if i purchase will the samsung guys replace the MotherBoard of that also and till what extent replacing MoBo solved your issues.
Well, folks create too much issues while asking for replacement.
It's all on your luck

har

In the zone
Well my i5 550P doesnt throttle at all. We have 3 550P's in our hostel all i5's and none of them throttles.

My idle temp:
idle.jpg

OP
B

beastboy

Broken In
so with no hard core gaming (Though a little bit play of normal games like Counter Strike , IGI , NFS )and only for general purpose use like watching movies and running some simulation softwares like matlab and labview , i think this Laptop will not produce throttling and Heating issues , so what you guys suggest finally ............ thumbs up or down.......

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
so with no hard core gaming (Though a little bit play of normal games like Counter Strike , IGI , NFS )and only for general purpose use like watching movies and running some simulation softwares like matlab and labview , i think this Laptop will not produce throttling and Heating issues , so what you guys suggest finally ............ thumbs up or down.......

Thumbs up, definitely, considering your usage pattern and budget!!! :)

OP
B

beastboy

Broken In
You can play high end games too....like Crysis 3, Far Cry 3,....... my friend does

Ya thanks for the Info bro , may be i will play if will get time for all those good games , but for now please suggest the purchase , shall i go ahead with it keeping in mind my usage , and which Cooling Pad you will suggest , and which one your are using.

manu07.sharma

Right off the assembly line
Ya thanks for the Info bro , may be i will play if will get time for all those good games , but for now please suggest the purchase , shall i go ahead with it keeping in mind my usage , and which Cooling Pad you will suggest , and which one your are using.

Who is selling is it manvinder singh , i ahev seen same ad on olx

Top Bottom